Somebody's Me!

Life is changed.. Life changes... It keeps on changing.. And people say life changes for good...
So yeah..... If the world's words are to be followed... Their life has changed... For good...

But is the good at all good for them? Did the incidents cast any happy spell on them?

Rajveer.... The iron man! He has successfully completed his mission.. the mission of devastating his own life.. the mission of shattering his own love.. the mission of grinding his lady love.. the mission of churning to bits the faith of the lady who had been depending on him since when he himself doesn't know now!
In the process of unveiling the truth in love did he notice that he didn't just broke Naina....but has broken his ownself once again?
Life has played this game with him since long.... Life breaks him to fragments and each time being fragmented, his impeccable will power helps him collect his own pieces to shape and build again..
Each time he starts depending on the people around him, fate smirks and whips his destiny.. This is what his destiny is... And he has accepted it whole heartedly..
Reason? Coz he can't escape it! Yeah... That sounds very harsh... And again people says truths are harsh and bitter and he has no other way out rather gulping down the bitter life potion!
Be it his parents or Naveen or Col Shakti Chanda... Each of them left him untimely to secure their own ways to heavenly abode... To secure their own peace leaving the poor broken soul alone to fight the brutal world.. alone... All alone.. it has like become a routine...
But is the case same with Naina? He had loved her unconditionally.. He vowed to be her armour, to protect her and to safeguard her dreams.. Yeah...he had fallen for her unknowingly, but he had kept the feeling alive in his heart at his own will!
Was that necessary for him to do? Was that at all the need of the hour?
Well for a normal person the answer is obvious NO..
But for Rajveer? The man for whom truth lies above all, it was absolute necessity..
He loves her unconditionally.. and it is this love that was not letting him hide the ultimate truth...
And the ULTIMATE TRUTH has led them to this present situation..
No he doesn't regret... Afterall he is true to himself and his love.. He has to be! Without truth love has no value.. a single word of lie inks love bad, just like the moon craters appears as spots from earth..
Though his love is no more his today..but yet somewhere his love is all the more his today.. In his mind...in his soul... He is outmost true to his love and his feelings and it is truth which he values most.. more than life!!

Naina... She had joined KMA with a mission.. and in the process of achieving her goal she lost her heart.. She lost her heart to her support system, her only source of inspiration in the academy..
Yeah..  there were hurdles.. plenty of.. which they had overcome hands in hands..
There was a time when she ignored her heart for her brain...
And when she finally accepted her heart, it got broken... Broken by the man whom she had given it to! What irony!
She came to know the cause of her distress... The cause that made her brother breath last.. The cause her parents are living, still dead..
And it's fates sarcasm that this cause is that very cause whom she has lost her heart to...
This fact pains her more. She was here for a certain truth... And now when the truth is in front of her, her entire life has become a lie! The reason for her existence has become pointless..
Is it always necessary for fate to give with one hand and take with other? Is is always necessary for destiny to make her ways pass through immense pain?
Her life had taken a beautiful turn that fateful day.. when she gave up her adament mind to her heart..  when her feelings were flying high.. and moments later it took another drastic turn to bring her to the same point where she was years back! That fateful moment turned her again into a depressed breathing piece of statue ..
When the ocean of secrets preserved in her heart was ready to tide up high, another secret made the entire ocean get dry within seconds! Her heart is just a famined, dry and cracked piece of uncultivable soil now..
The man she loved immensely is the man whom she was searching for to punish! The man whom she believed more than any star is the man to shatter her faith with his own hands.. The man with whom she walked the stony roads covered with thorn is the man to throw her to the cactus bush to let her suffer and bleed alone..

BUT....
Why can't she go and shoot her Rajveer Sir after knowing the truth today? She had once promised to herself that she would shoot the shooter once she gets to know the man..
Now when she knows who the man is, why can't she think of Killing the person mercilessly?
Yeah.. her conscious mind wants the man to suffer... To suffer extreme.. but why does her unconscious mind wants the man to breathe in front of her?
Why?
Just to let him be in more distress? To make his life hell? To make living for him a curse? To let him beg for death?
Or something else?
Or it is some life trying to peep through the cracks of her broken heart? Is is some feeling trying to heal her?
Does it imply that the ocean in her heart has not dried and there are few ounce of water left to make a new ocean .... Much deeper with feelings again??

The single truth....has shattered not a single life... But life of 8 people... Naina was no more the same to Pooja, Ali, Huda, Yudi.... Even in front of Alekh!!
Neither was Rajveer the same lively young friend to Shalini...
Lives were changed..
The pulse of KMA was lost!

Everyone wants the old days back... Every single soul..
Their mind loitering on the old happy tracks....the good old days wondering what went wrong!
No answer!
Everyone was silent..... frightening of some terrible storm that would sweep them away from each other.. frightening of some dangerous undercurrent that would drift them apart....

The thing unanimous is they all wanted the old days back... ALL...
Dreaming about old, looking forward to future to make it gold...

You, do you remember me
Like I remember you?
Do you spend your life
Going back in your mind to that time?

'Cause I, I walk the streets alone
I hate being on my own
And everyone can see that I really fell
And I'm going through hell
Thinking about you with somebody else

Somebody wants you
Somebody needs you
Somebody dreams about you every single night
Somebody can't breathe, without you it's lonely
Somebody hopes that one day you will see
That somebody's me...

How, how did we go wrong?
It was so good and now it's gone
And I pray at night that our paths soon will cross
And what we had isn't lost
'Cause you're always right here in my thoughts

Somebody wants you
Somebody needs you
Somebody dreams about you every single night
Somebody can't breathe, without you it's lonely
Somebody hopes that someday you will see
That somebody's me
Oh, yeah

You'll always be in my life
Even if I'm not in your life
'Cause you're in my memory
You, when you remember me
And before you set me free
Oh, listen please...

Will destiny listen this time? To all their prayers??