The game begins

Midnight... in KMA Girls Hostel.. naina awake. Her eyes wide open.. how could she sleep? Her Rajveer Sir is drifting away from her.. away.... Far away.. he has started avoiding her in class..in the training field... he also has warned her not to go to him with each and every problem of hers.. he wants to move on..move away from his Cadet Naina Ah Singh... he is not the same... something has changed.. he doesn't want to be with her now.. is it really so? Well atleast...it looks so....

Rajveer Sir aisa kaise kar sakte hain? Wo mujhe akele nahi chhod sakte hai.. mere bikhre huye tukro ko sametke who apne haato se mujhe phirse tod nahi sakte. Naina starts walking in her room unaware of the fact that her movements causing disturbance to pooja who was trying to sleep.

She walks to the ajar window peeping out through it.. she looks at the moon.. the moon that brightens the dark world.. but what about the darkness inside her? Can the moon lit it up? The same moon witnessing two souls, witnessing their bond, concern for each other...silently.. the cool breeze.. yes, it can be the second witness too. The breeze that soothes, failed to calm this two burning souls.. almighty has created certain objects lifeless....just to witness silently!

Naveen bhaiya.....she shouts.... Bhaiya aap kaha ho? Wapis ajao.. aapki guriya ko aapki zaroorat hai... bohat zaroorat...ajao na bhaiyya..bhaiya ajao na....mujge apne gale se lagao na bhaiyya.. tears escaped her eyes..

Ae Zindagi gale laga le

But does she realise that her tears this time are not for her brother? Not for the soul that has departed.. not this time at least. instead these are making their path for the person who is on the same boat... so close...yet miles apart! The unsaid grief she is suffering now.. the helplessness she is feeling.. the void space that rajveer has created.. No! she is amateur to understand this. Two souls crying..and the third one observing them....yet again...another silent spectator.....

Ae zindagi gale laga le
Humne bhi tere hare ek ghum ko gale se lagaya hai
Haina...

Kya hua naina? Tu ro kyu rahi hai? Asks pooja suddenly..

Naina turned to her wiping her tears.......pooja tu soyi nahi?

Yaha par tera network full on mode par hai, bhala mera netwok down kaise ho sakta hai? Pooja says softly.. naina kya hua? Bata mujhe.. please..

Naina looks at her...trying to understand... is this the same pooja who once slammed her? Who once raised fingers against her.. who once questioned her relation with her Rajveer sir.. is she really her friend?

Pooja understands her state of mind.... Why would not she?? Afterall she had betrayed her friend once...and now she is repaying.....her friend has moved away...now her friend thinks twice before saying to her her hearts content.. alas...she herself is responsible......but she needs to mend this... And that too soon.... She can't afford to loose a friend...not at all..

Naina mujhe pata hai maie tere saath bohat gala kia hai.. mujhe tujhse who sab nahi kehna chahye tha. Mujhe maaf kar pyegi tu? Pooja begs.

Naina please maf kar de mujhe.. warna mai apne aap ko kabhi maaf nahi kar pungi.. please naina.. this time tears visible in her eyes.. tears of guilt..

Naina mai behek gayi thi.. sahi galat k beech sachhai ko dekh nahi payi thi.please mujhe maaf karde..
She starts crying..

Chup ho ja pooja.. jo hua so ho gaya.. ab who badal nahi sakta. Speaks naina finally.

Pooja was relieved a little ..atleast she spoke to her. Wiping her tears she says naina mai tujhe thanks nahi kahungi. Yeh bohat chhota word hai.. bus yeh baata ke tune mujhe maaf kia..