Note

Hi friends.. it's been long...
This chapter could have been much better... Frankly I'm not satisfied myself!
But the situation and the pressure under which I'm in right now, I couldn't have done better I guess. 
This is not any excuse in putting..
I shall modify the chapter as and when new idea clicks my mind, keeping the gist same...

And to be true I don't know what to write next?
I know how to put an end to this story.. I've thought the climax long back.. but now I really don't know how to reach that!!
I need to dig out a good way to the climax and that will need time..
So please be with me..

And next update!! I dunno when I really can!! I've been selected as a polling officer for the upcoming elections and I'll be hela busy with all pre election trainings and office works.. So wait waiting again..

But I'll complete this I promise . And the climax is gonna be different!

This latest update is full of typing mistakes and may be grammatical too.. I didn't have time for proof reading even.. please forgive me for the mistakes... Since I've promised one of my friend that I'll be updating by this weekend, I had put this...
I hope you like this chapter ignoring the mistakes Bhakti.

Bye all.. meet you all sooner..
Till then Happy Reading..
Be in touch..