The girl with a mission

Naina…. A girl in the early twenties.  A girl who has sacrificed her own career…her own dreams….to carry a new dream in her eyes…. The dream to prove her late brother a martyr, a soldier who has sacrificed his life for the sake of his motherland. But was that easy for her? To prove her brother a martyr who had already been framed and labeled as a traitor! Seems next to impossible. But her hazel orbs burn bright dreaming of this day. It’s a dream that she doesn’t see every night being asleep….it is a dream that doesn’t let her sleep.. and dreams do come true…she had that determination, that zeal to fight for her brother.

       Naina, the innocent soul was forced to grow up. Punched by the society, she and her parents kept themselves aloof.. the society nurtured  her get matured.. Circumstances favored not her but the others. She was fed up struggling with social norms. She wanted to cry, to vent out all her frustration. But she couldn’t. how could she? Watching her defeated, crying and broken would literally kill her parents.. she had to be strong for her parents as she was the only reason her parents were breathing after her brother. Breathing is just a biological team that denotes a person is alive.. but what about the soul that lived deep inside them? The souls were shattered..churned and devastated. So they were living… just living….breathing biologically, eating for living, smiling dead….. and it was when she decided to put an end to all of these. To live the life proudly..with head straight upright and not bent. This could only be done if her brother is proved to be martyr and not a traitor. When the world would accept  Naveen a true soldier..and who but she can pledge to do so?

        And there she was… Naina Singh Ahluwalia -  Cadet, Kanchanjunga Military Academy. She was there for her own mission, omitting last part of her name. she was there to achieve her dream and to be a soldier like her brother and to win the sword of honour, just like her brother won. There were several hurdles on her way, breaking her, killing her mentally all the more. But she chose to fight. After all how can one kill an already dead soul? Her innocent soul has already been murdered long back. Is there no one to protest against this brutality?

     She was able to hide herself perfectly, blend smoothly in the new evironment. But she hardly knew that she was being watched. The earth beneath her feet slipped when her mother called her to inform “Beta Captain Rajveer aye the.. Unhe sab pata chal gaya….” She ran to his room.. to justify her cause..  she was sure about her rustication from the academy…. But fate decided to be with her this time….

      There she found Captain  Rajveer was not just her teacher, but her late brothers best friend too. A man who was in the same mission she is in. it wasn’t that easy for her to believe… but she gradually did..she started depending on the only pillar… her only support system. She could easily share her hearts content, her mind with him…her Rajveer Sir… and her Rajveer Sir could understand his Cadet Naina Ah Singh just by the mere sound of her breath…by looking at her hazel orbs… her rajveer sir protected her from all the storms that would hit her way… such a bonding… such pure and happy relationship… they fought together against all odds.. together being each others support and savior…

        But she was abandoned again! Fate smirked at her happy face! After all fate has its own plans to execute... fate can't let her live happy so easily... Her relation with her mentor was questioned… they were framed to share illegal relationship…their crystal clear relation was made turbid. Even most her friends didn’t think twice before abusing….. no one was there to understand…whom would she clarify? Whom could she clarify? No one and in no way!  They had proved them wrong with proofs! Alas!

     She thought to tackle the situation together with her mentor….her Rajveer Sir.. She was sure that her sir would find a way out of this situation.. she was ready to fight the society once  again holding her Rajveer sirs arm..  But to her surprise, her Rajveer Sir whom she had never seen compromising with situation, compromised that time…he had accepted his punishment of Solitary Confinement... was it just for her sake? To protect her again from getting defamed? She asked him again and again…..but he was silent…he stood like a living....a breathing excellent piece of sculpture whose lips were sealed…but his eyes spoke volume….the language which she could not understand… this time she couldn’t read her Rajveer Sirs eyes. Was there some reason else? What? She didnt know….She tried….but failed listening her Rajveer Sirs heart beats…  beats which were once synchronized with hers…

        Her rajveer sir distanced himself from her, leaving her fragmented in pieces. She was splintered… she can bear everything….but not her Rajveer Sir getting away from her. That her Rajveer sir would no longer hold her hands and help her walk in the path which she chose, killed her from within.. But the cause which was the greatest cause of her concern was Dr Ritus involvement, Dr Ritus love for her Rajveer Sir

       But why would that bother her? Just for the reason that Ritu was her late brothers Girlfriend? If this was the case she should have been happy.. she should have been happy for the cause that her would be sister in law had decided to settle in life finally after her brothers death…  but she couldn’t feel that happiness… she was irritated instead.. she couldn’t share her Rajveer Sir with anyone else.. but why was she being so much possessive? She asked herself… but failed to frame any reply…. She only knew that Rajveer Sir was hers and she couldn’t afford to see him getting engaged…. Was this rule only for Dr Mishra? Or for every other lady except herself? Well she had not dared to ask this question to herself….

    The truth which she knew was that she cant let her Rajveer Sir suffer for her own causes. She can’t be the reason of his disrespect, his punishment or she can’t let any ugly spot destroy her favourite teachers shinning career. She could also not let her Rajveer Sir compromise in his personal life by getting engaged to Dr Mishra. She left no stones unturned for this. She dared to request her Rajveer Sir to come out of this engagement… she dared to threaten Dr Mishra not to get engaged with her Rajveer Sir and confessed that she herself was in love with her Sir…her mentor.. Was that just to keep Dr Mishra away??? Or there lies some other truth way more deep in her heart, of which she herself was unaware…. After all a womens’ heart is a deep ocean of secrets…….

End...