"Nice to meet you, I'm Hikaru. The fourth son." They said.

"Huh? Son?" Ema says confused.

Ukyo and Hikaru started talking with each other, turns out Hikaru was asked a favor. He then gives us boxes, Ema got a big pink box and a little brown box.

I got the same thing, but a big light blue box and the same little brown box. I wonder what's in them.

Hikaru told us that it was sent by love, we nod our heads.

We then went upstairs to check the boxes out, we went to Ema's room and closed the door behind us.

I set my Mimikyu and hot cocoa down, Ema and I then opened the boxes. The inside of the boxes were a dress and shoes to pair with it.

We then see a letter, Ema grabs it and we start reading it. It was a letter from Miwa-san saying how she's thankful to us for being her daughters. We smile at the letter.

"So this is what we'll wear, huh?" I said looking at the boxes with a smile.

"I guess so." Ema says smiling.

-two days later-

It was the wedding and I woke up a bit late than what I was suppose to wake up at. I stood up and stretched my limbs, I turned around saw Oli still asleep.

I brought out the clothes I'm going to wear, and started to freshen myself up. I then heard a knock on my door.

I opened it and saw Louis.

"Good morning...Himechii.." He says smiling at me.

'He called me Himechii, how does he know that?' I thought.

"Is there something you need?" I asked him.

"If you don't mind....can I....do your..hair and makeup?" He asks smiling.

"Sure, why not?" I said smiling at him. 

I made him enter my room and he made me sit down, first he applied makeup on my face, then he went and did my hair.

Eventually he finishes, and I opened my eyes. He gave me a mirror and I looked, I was surprised to see I was this beautiful. The way he styled my hair was amazing.

I thanked him and he then leaves my room, I then wore the dress Miwa-san gave me

I thanked him and he then leaves my room, I then wore the dress Miwa-san gave me. (pic above)

The dress fits me perfectly and I was mesmerized at how pretty it looked on me, I wore my shoes and grabbed Oli.

I gently wake him up, he slowly opens his eyes and he sat up.

"Good morning, Himechii." He says.

"Good morning, Oli." I say smiling at him.

"Let's get you freshen up okay? It's Dad's and Miwa-san's wedding today." I say, he nods his head.

After freshening him up, I placed a little blue bow tie for him to wear, he looked so happy wearing it.