Prologue

Hello everyone and welcome!

As a lot know this is the very first start of this story. I am happy you have decided to pick it up and read it! Best of luck on this Adventure!

I was running through bustling streets, Feeling my legs burn from all the exercise I have been doing.
"Sorry, Excuse me, Sorry. Just let me through" I kept repeating to people I hit by accident while trying to escape.

"Wait, thief! Someone stop her!" he shouted.

I could feel him on my trail. Thief he said. I tsked, how did I get myself in this situation again? I sighed and continued to run.
I took in my surroundings, how I missed this place. The streets are bustling as usual. It was a bright summer day in the city of Milwhere or as I call it City of water.

While running I could feel the sun on my skin, smell the salty fresh air, seeing the bright blue ocean on the horizon. I truly missed this. I took a deep breath and looked to the right and left. I found a small spot that was located between two houses, I went and hid there until it was clear to get out. I took a deep breath again to calm my raging heart. From the corner of my eye I could see the man that was chasing me, he was tall, muscular with black hair and a little stubble growing. His eyes were searching for something or someone in this case. A few minutes later after he searched and didn't find me he left.

I went a little deeper in the ally to hide better just in case he comes back. After I was sure he was gone for good, I sighed a sigh of relief and looked at the little leather pouch I was holding. I opened it, to reveal a light blue crystal that glittered and glistened like how the ocean does when the sun shines on it. The oceanic Crystal; one of the four legendary Crystals.

As I stared at the light blue stone that was in my hand. It beckoned me to touch it, to inch my fingers closer to it, it calls to my soul.  I quickly snap out of it and cover it with the leather cloth and placed it back inside the small leather pouch that was strung around my neck.

After a few hours of me sitting uncomfortably in this corner. I began to feel the sun setting and the sky turn from Azura blue to an Orange hue. I glanced at the streets again and found them to be almost empty. Just a few people left that are heading home after the long busy day. I looked at the sky one more time and saw that there are only a few minutes left until it turns dark. Taking that as my queue I got out of my hiding place, stretching I could hear and feel some of my bones crack and unwind.

After stretching my body, I began to head for the port. Currently, I was on the second stage of the city that inhabited this water Island. The city has around five stags each one has its set of rules and class of people. The first two stages belong to lower class, third and fourth to the medium and high class and the last stage is for the castle.
My favorite thing about this City is that the classes can mix and not all the high-class people are snobs.

I began making my way down to the port. But once I saw the scene in front of me, I stopped. Looking at the blue ocean glistening with the orange-reddish hue of the setting sun. Smelling the ocean on the wind while it blew my red fiery hair.

My eyes Roamed the waters and there it was behind a rock in the ocean. The Red Reaper, with its red Flag with the black skull waving in the wind. There is no mistake about it. With a grin on my face, I continued to walk towards my new adventure.

This is the first time I have written a pirate story so do keep that in mind. I welcome all types of advice and trips you want to share. 

What do you think about? Do you find the story interesting? 

Don't forget to comment on your thoughts and vote