Tony shows to the hideout, "they are there." Rook was waiting for an order, he kept calm and silent the rest of the way they had to walk.

King was looking around, "Jenny, I think this tree is perfect, can you climb on it maybe Rook can help you?" Both went to the tree and Rook helped her with one blow she was up.

Tony didn't liked it, but he couldn't do anything, "Rook the big stone behind you, hide there and if you see a gun, don't shoot on the person just shoot the gun away." King said and Rook nodded.

I know I'm not the smartest and I should trust the mind of King, but we had the best chance to kill Carlos, now we have to wait again. Right Doll is my responsibility and I want to keep her safe from him, I don't like the idea of King. I wonder, how they trace them?

Tony looked at King, "good that they run in the darkness and couldn't see you behind them."
King smiled, "yes, I bugged one. Come and stay behind."

Tony and King entered the hideout of Ahmed, they aimed the guns on them.

Rook was confused, but he looked at Jenny, how concentrated she was with her aiming, she doesn't want to shoot but want to keep the control from the back.

"King!" A man said, who was one of Ahmed most loyal.

"Shera, I'm sorry we come late to the meeting point, but you don't worry we killed Kumar for his ambush."

Shear gave him his hand, "we were on our way. When we heard the gunshot and Carlos warnings, you killed Kumar for Ahmed. You know you are in a big problem now?"

Tony lifts an eyebrow, "yeah, right. Why don't you guys lowers your guns so the danger will reduce a little bit."

Shera nodded and the guns were down.

"Who called him?" King asked.

Shera was confused, "I don't know what you mean?"

King looked at him, "did Ahmed tried to betray me?" There was a sharp warning for them.

Shera shook his head, "no, we didn't informed anyone. I guess Carlos has done it, since the two men of us are found death, we are staying away from him."

King nods, "oh I see, he is the one behind this all. You all know he has stolen something from me, something very precious and I want it back. Unfortunately I'm alone, well I'm here with three more people. All are good in their fields, but I need an army to get them down."
King made a step forward, "do you want revenge?" He was holding his hand in front of Shera.

Greta looked at Doll, "I thought your name is Beauty?"

Doll wanted to hit herself for her foolishness, "actually you are wrong. My name is Beauty the Queen. I'm the Queen of Carlos, not any Beauty." She tried to cover her mistake and hoping that she succeeded in it.

Greta nodded, "yes, he loves to give his toys suitable names. You are fine right? Did he hurt you?"

Doll shook her head, "no, but he used me when I was unconscious! No man does this." She was fuming and making a fist in anger.

"Beauty be careful, here is only Carlos the ruler. We are his toys and pawns, you have to obey him." Greta was trying to help her, but Doll has learnt not to trust everyone, because they are nice to you. She smiles at her, "you are right. It's Carlos my new King, who rules everything."

Shera packed his hand, "yes, we are in. We will fight along you to kill him and get him out of our way."

King nodded and Tony smirks. Plan successful, now we have are armed army 60-80 people of Carlos against 60-80 people of Ahmed and us.

King went to Tony, "our prey shield is ready." He whispers and Tony nodded, "killing them, by letting them kill by Carlos men. Good."

King looked at Shera, "we will meet, but not here I don't trust your hideout. Find something Carlos would never look for and the contact me on this number. We will get them down."

Shera agreed and they went their ways.

Room looked at King, "you don't want us to risk our life's." King nodded, "yes, they want to be killed and I want to kill the root of them. You got it, killing Carlos alone wouldn't have end it, you see Shera, he is now the new leader. That would have happened in Carlos group too, there is always someone ready to take the place."

Rook understood, "and here would it be Jenny or Tony?"

"Jenny!" This comes from King and Gomez as well as from Rook.

Tony looked at them, "what?" Jenny twisted his ear, "why you think I can't?"

Tony shook his head, "you are the best of this."

Jenny nodded, "not that I want to take your place, but yes, I agree to all of you."

They left having the power on their side.

__