The Innocent Spy

SPACE Academy...

Harshad: Guys, Musicana is in 2 months and I believe that we have to control our opponent's weak note in order to win..

Shahid: How'll we do that?

Harshad: By spying on them.. And by them, I mean, FAB 5!

Nandini: But why do we need to do that, Harshad?

Shahid: C'mon Nandini, mazaa ayega!

Navya: Yeah.. We're up for it!

Harshad: That's great... Nandini, you'll spy on Cabir, Navya, you'll spy on Manik, Shahid on Dhruv and I on Mukti!

NavNi: Why Mukti?

Harshad: Just like that...

Harshad's Pov:

I have to find out about what's going on in Mukti life.. How is she so happy, these days?

End of Pov

Shahid: What about Alya?

Harshad: Why are you so interested in her?

Shahid: No no.. Nothing of that sort!

NavNi went and stood outside the Fab 5 Jam Room...

Nandini: Navya, tum Cabir ke paas jaao.. At least, you can spend quality time with your boyfriend!

Navya blushed.

Nandini: Oh Madhubala..

Nandini laughed and Navya left.

Fab 5 Jam room...

Mukti: Guys, let's take a break!

Alya: Yeah..

Mukti: I'll just get some fresh air.

Mukti took her clutch and left.

Cabir: I'll grab a snack.

Manik: Yeah yeah!

Cabir: What?

Manik: Jaa mil le apni girlfriend se...

DhruLya and Manik laughed. Cabir fake smiled and left.

Alya: Dhruv and I have some work.

Alya dragged Dhruv out of the room. While, Nandini was looking at Manik, opening the door and closing it whenever his gaze would turn to the door.. 5 minutes after playing the guitar, all alone, he felt something was fishy... He went up to the door and Nandini, behind the door, knew that she was caught. Manik opened the door and found Nandini with her eyes tightly closed in embarrassment. He fold his hands and leaned onto the door.

Manik: *fake cough*

Nandini opens her eyes and cringes her eyebrows and smiles, nervously.

Nandini: Hi Manik! How are you today?  (nervousness visible in her tone)

Manik: What are you doing here?

Nandini: College is a free place.. I can go wherever!

Manik: (sarcastically) Oh wow! Really! I didn't know about that!.. (flirtatious) Seedha seedha kyun nahi bol deti, that you are missing your husband.

Nandini: Nothing of that sort... It's actually Harshad's plan to spy on Fab 5.

Manik: What!