|3|

mes•mer•izing /ˈmezməˌrīziNG/adjectivecapturing one's complete attention as if by magic

mes•mer•izing
/ˈmezməˌrīziNG/
adjective
capturing one's complete attention as if by magic.

"you can stop staring, it's getting on my nerves. you sure you're straight?" taeyong rolled his eyes in the opposite side of jaehyun's car.

"you just love antagonizing me, don't you? let me remind you that i'm helping you. stop trying to get a reaction out of me. and i'm staring because i don't trust you. for all i know, you could be trying to kill me." jaehyun scoffed back, settling back into the leather seat of his rolls royce.

jaehyun wished he could believe his own lie but taeyong was so mesmerizing, it was impossible not to stare at him. it was as if taeyong was still projecting onto him but he had no reason to and he would be using far too much energy.

"where are we going? and that's the last time you just push me into a car like that. i'm not your prostitute that you can man handle, got it?" he hissed, clicking the seatbelt into place.

"of course princess, excuse me for stepping out of line. stop being such a sensitive drama queen. and we are going to my house to pick up my things and get one of my cars because i'm sure you know that the mansion is six hours away." jaehyun responded sarcastically.

taeyong nodded, too exhausted to fight with him anymore. he had been up for 72 consecutive hours and drunk way too many energy shots. of course, it wasn't by choice, he was being chased by guys with lots of guns, lots of money, and lots of another gifts which were much stronger than his own.

for a second, he forgot that he was being chased but he quickly looked back, reminding himself that they were both too far in danger to be this relaxed.

"what is it?" jaehyun questioned, looking back as well, trying to find taeyong was looking at.

"i'm just making sure we aren't being followed. hate to break it to you, but we have about fifteen men with lots of power and money looking for us now." taeyong huffed, just wanting to curl up anywhere even on the floor and shut his eyes for a couple of hours.

"and you just forgot to mention that? that seems like kind of an important thing to tell someone especially since now they are trying to kill them too. we need a plan, i have a girlfriend and i'm not going to get her killed because of the mess you fucking dragged me into." jaehyun answered, demanding his driver to pull over so they could figure out a solid plan.

"tell her to leave now, they don't know anything about her yet. once they see us at your house, she'll be dead within the hour or taken to lure you in." taeyong ordered, running his hands through his hair in exhaustion and frustration.