|2|

ir·i·des·cent/ˌirəˈdes(ə)nt/adjectiveshowing luminous colors that seem to change when seen from different angles

ir·i·des·cent
/ˌirəˈdes(ə)nt/
adjective
showing luminous colors that seem to change when seen from different angles.

=

there were very few times were anything ever left jung jaehyun speechless. he was known for being nonchalant jaehyun. never too anxious or interested. he was so unbothered that even he began to think that nothing would ever leave an impression on him.

that was until now.

he stared at the glimmering shape shifter in front of him who was pinned tightly to the wall. jaehyun didn't want to admit it but he's was breathtaking. everything about him, invited him in. he felt blood rush to his face and the overwhelming to continue tightening the air against his trachea.

"you can't kill me, you'll die trying. our gifts are immune to each other. we can't kill each other." he struggled, attempting to catch a single breath.

"and why the hell should i trust you? you killed my parents after all." jaehyun hissed, tightening even more against his frail body.

"yours killed mine, that makes us even. don't trust me, try it by all means. i've been trying to kill you for years, you would be doing me a favor." taeyong answered, gritting his teeth in pain.

jaehyun felt the familiar heated poison in his veins. he had been waiting since he was twelve years old for this exact moment. he had thought about every single way of murdering the killer.

slicing his throat, tearing him apart limb by limb, burning him alive.

taeyong had become his obsession since that rainy night outside of the expensive five star restaurant. he plagued his thoughts from the moment he saw the bright street light reflect off of the shiny metal pistol.

jaehyun had imagined him to be different. larger, intimidating, more murderer-like. to his dismay, murderer wasn't exactly a physical characteristic. he didn't expect him to be so small and so fragile. or so elegant, or so captivating.

but now, he had him in his grasp. and for the first time in the ten years since he had laid eyes on him, he wanted to understand him more than he wanted to kill him.

taeyong dropped to the floor with a loud thud, immediately coughing as the rush of oxygen hit his lungs. jaehyun wasn't much better as he was not only drunk but drained from the excess energy he used against the strong shifter.

as soon as he caught his breath, taeyong sprinted to jaehyun, drawing his diamond finger tips, pulling them up to jaehyun's neck.