Meanwhile, Cordilia was currently jumping from rooftop to rooftop from the buildings.

[This is out of my calculations. Host, what are you up to?] A'Yuan asked curiously

He did not expect his host will leave. Not at all. I mean, who did?

'A'Yuan, what do you think?' Cordilia asked, smirking

[....... Devious girl] A'Yuan chuckled.

.............

In the lab, a handsome young male was focusing on his microscope with an intense and stern gaze on his cerulean blue eyes framed with navy blue rimmed glasses. Although he seemed to be ignoring the world around him, one cannot ignore his charming Aura.

His pale complexion even looked more whiter in the white laboratory and the florescent light. White lab coat drape over him. Pale and handsome features finally pulled away from the microscope. Running his slender fingers through the soft and silky smooth silver hair. A frustrated sigh excaped the thin lips while he closed his eyes while removing his glasses, his hand left his hair and instead massaging his eyes while leaning on his chair.

"Another experiment failed" deep and husky voice rang out in the quite lab.

Ring! Ring!

"Hello, A'Luo? What is it? My sister? Yes...... I'll be right there" the young man immediately got up to his feet pocketing his phone before heading out.

"Dr Cecil... You are going out?" one of the researchers asked in curiousity

"Yes. Another experiment of mine has failed once again. Although I am quite down, however, I must take a short break and welcome my sister" Yes, this man is called Cecil Andrews.

Like the original Cecilia Andrews, he is quite good with words. And his facial expressions did not reveal anything in his mind

"Alright Doctor" the Researcher nodded and watched the back of the youngest member in the Research Institute heading to the exit.

'Since when did Doctor had a sister?'

When Cecil finally made out of the institute. He looked up the sun with a complicated expression. Closing his eyes once more as he recalled his sister.

The last he remembered of her was the big smile on her face and what she is planning in the future.

'And it was all destroyed by my selfishness.... Little Lia.... I wonder what is the exact number percent of your hate meter for me is..... Astronomical number is must be, I bet' Cecil thought bitterly as he proceed to where Xu Zhiluo is

...............

Meanwhile, Cordilia was looking at the zombie infront of her with a stunned expression.

"A'Yuan?" Cordilia called out hesitantly

"Host" The Zombie in front of Cordilia answered

"......." 'Of all vessels you choose... It just had to be a zombie!' Shit, feels like my view upon you has changed. You actually had zombie fetish!'

A'Yuan, although in a Zombie's body, he can still hear Cordilia's thoughts, naturally instead of coughing up blood, he cough up his liver out instead.

'Your mom has zombie fetish!' A'Yuan yelled in his mind, whipping the blood from his chin and looked at Cordilia angrily, swallowing up the anger in his stomach, he explained to Cordilia.

"I made adjustments to this body. It wouldn't be long before I could utilise this body's ability to its full potential. I discovered the security in this world seemed to tighten, if I still keep on being the System without a medium, then the worldly energy we collected from previous world serves as a beacon around you with me around. I had choose this body because it has Illusion ability, with my power I can cast illusion upon myself to be overlooked, with the other world's female lead in the system space, the Female Lead halo deflects those supervisors" A'Yuan said, flexing his fingers

Cordilia understood what A'Yuan meant, netherless, she could not banish the curiousity she is feeling. And so she walked over and gently held A'Yuan's chin and tilted it up. Examining the zombie in front of her, she was using gloves for precautions.

"......" 'You even choose the one that looked like the Ghost General, Wen Ning! Even so, your mechanical Google voice is still there!'

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

Cute little Wen Ning's pic is up above!
So cute~ ( ~ ^-^)~❤️