A strangled gasp leaves my mouth as those dreadful light brown eyes peer down at me as I look up. I push off of his chest taking clumsy, quick steps back.

"Hey, hey, come on now September" he speaks softly while slowly walking towards me with his hands raised in front of him like he is approaching a  scared animal. I turn on my heal attemping to make a dash for it.

"Hel-" he easily catches up to me,  clamping one hand over my mouth and lifting me off the ground with the other. My back was to his front as he took determined steps still holding me in place while I kicked and tried to pry his hands off of me. His hand smells like gas and coffe.I bite into his palm and he instantly releases me just as he pushes our bodies out the back door.

"Stay away from me!" My hands reache for a random metal bar on the floor and I lift it swinging it in front of me like a mad woman. He smirks at me before stepping back a little and running forward tackling me before I have the chance to react. The metal drops to the floor with a loud clang. His hands reaches out to hold the back of head stopping it from colliding with the extremely dirty concrete floor, similar to what Matty did.

He pushes himself up a little securing me in place and clasping his hand over my mouth once again. "Don't make this harder than it needs to be September." He spits I hate how he says my name so much."I'd take good care of you." He looks down at me before getting up and pulling me to his chest. "Better to be with me than Matty." He states. My feet try to dig into the ground as I trash around but it's useless he drags me along effortlessly. He removes his hand from over my mouth to unlock the door and I take it as a opportunity to scream for help as hard as I can.

He shoves me into the back seat and climbs in behind me. "Matty will find you!" "The cops will hunt your ass down!" I scream kicking at him wildly and wiggling away simultaneously.

He emits a half hearted chuckle. "Is that so?" He raises an eyebrow as he digs into the duffle bag on the floor pulling out a shiny silver handcuff. I spin quickly trying to open the car door. "The child lock is on honey, oh and don't waist your breath screaming Noone can hear you in my car."

I ignore his last statement screaming Matty's name repeatedly as Dylan latches one side of the handcuffs onto me and the other onto the car. "Yes it is 'so' he took you down once before!" I scream tugging on the handcuffs, why the hell does he have this in a duffle bag just casually in the back of his car ? Did he plan to take me... has he been following us ? But of course you idiot that's what criminals do.

"And that,sweet September is why we are here in the first place, don't worry I said I'd take good care of you." He states menacingly, passing his palm softly over my cheek before pushing my body flat down so I'm laying on the seat. He takes my ponytail and tyes it onto this heavy metal looking sphere on the floor. "I need you to stay down okay babe." He cooes, laughing to himself.

"F*ck you!" He chuckles before climbing into the drivers seat and starting the car. I try raising my head to see where we are going but it's no use I'm completely restricted. I have no idea how he knew where I was but I'm certain it's only a matter of time before Matty notices I'm gone.

Almost on cue my phone rings. Dylan turns around, looks at my cuffed hand and smiles. Shit. He pulls the staring wheel to the right and I immediately know he is pulling over. He climbs into the back seat with me once more, digging into my jeans pocket, hands staying a little to long there before he pulls out my phone.

"Shall we?" He smirks at me answering my phone and hitting speaker.

" September where the f*ck are you, I was worried sh!tless!" His thick accented voice booms into the phone.

"Matty please help!" Dylan stares at me making fake pouted lips.

"September? F*ck what's wrong, where are you!?" His words are rushed and I can hear his movements through the phone. He sounds like he's running and sure enough his car door slams on the other line.

"Oh boo hoo don't worry I will take good care of her." Dylan voice speaks calmly yet demanding. If I hear him say that one more time I'd defiantly puke. Maybe when he unites my ponytail so I don't choke on my own throw up, that would be truly tragic.

"Listen here you little sh!t,  touch her and I promise I will f*cking kil-" Dylan ends the call rolling his eyes.

He turns down the car window pelting my phone out. "Oops, is he always this feisty?" He asks sarcastically before smiling like a maniac.

"F*ck you!" I scream pulling at the handcuff with my loose hand.

"Oh but if you insist love, later." He smirks at me climbing back into the front and restarting the engine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

So sorry for taking so long to update school just started back and it's been a bit hectic but I'm hoping to start back with my regular updates.

Thank you for reading !!!! <3