Disrespect

Cash's P.O.V

Chres,Quinn & Some Niggas Kevin Know All Hit A Spot. They Got The Money But They Got Into A Gun Fight Cause Some Nigga Was Bein Dumb. Quinn Disappeared With The Money And Chres Got Pulled Over .

Chres Told Me To Call Chrissy ..

Hello ? * Tired Voice *

Me: Sis ?

Chrissy: It's 2:30 ?.. What's Wrong ?

Me: Im Sorry, I Understand Its Late And All But Roc Called And Told Me To Tell You What Happened ...

Chrissy: What Happened * Scared *

Me: He Hit A Lick Wit Quinn And Some Other Niggas . They Got The Money, A Nigga Got Stupid And Chres Pulled A Pistol On Em . Shots Fired From Both Sides But Nobody Died .

Chrissy:* Sighing * Fuck

Me: Quinn Disappeared With The Money ...

Chrissy: Woww ..

Me: But This Gone Hurt You To Hear .. Chres Went To Jail And Could Be Facin Some Years . Police Need Some Evidence, Sayin He Broke In Someone's Residence . A 4-5 Nigga Claims He Witnessed It But They Haven't Filed Fingerprints . They Say His Bail Like 50 G's .

Chrissy: 50 Thousand ! But They Don't Have Proof.  Why Is He Even Getting Time ?!

Me: It Wasn't Him . But He Has A Warrent & They Know About Him Dealing So It's Gone Be Like 5 Thousand To Get Him Out .

Chrissy: Shit .

Me: We Cant Let Him Fight A Charge In A Cell He Need Bail .

Chrissy: I'm Finna Go Bail Him Out . Text Me Where He's At .

Me: I Gotchu .

I Text Her The Jail He Was At

Chrissy's P.O.V

After I Grabbed Amari And Got Her Coat On And Everything, I Slipped On My Sweats, A " PINK " Grey Hoodie And My Legend Blue 11's & Made My Way To The Jail.

**

I Just Paid Chres' Bail . I Sat There With Amari In The Carseat And Waited For Him And After About 3 Minutes He Was Escorted Out By 2 Police Officers And He Looked Mad Asf . I Ran To Him And Hugged Him .

Me: What Happened .

Chres: Let's Go . * Grabbing Amari *

Me: Renzo -* G.C.O *

Chres: I Will Tell You In The Fucking Car Christina . Now Let's Go . * Whispering *

I Flared My Nostrils And We Made Our Way To The Car . We Got In And Chres Got In The Driver Seat .

**

20 Minutes Later

Me: Are You Gonna Tell Me ?

Chres: * Sighing *  We Went To Get The Money . Some Nigga That Kevin Used To Fuck Wit Was Bein Stupid . And I Pulled My Gun Out . Quinn Disappeared And I Got Pulled Over For Having A Warrent .

Me: You Pulled Your Gun Out For What ?

Chres: He Was Runnin His Mouth, He Pissed Me Off And I Pulled My Gun Out.

Me: Wtf ? That Doesn't Make Any Sense .

Chres: * Sighing, Rubbing His Head *

Me: You Pulled Your Gun Out Because He Pissed You Off ?

Chres: Yes Christina . He Pissed Me Off Just How You Are Now . Now Drop It !

Me: No ! I'm Not Droppin Shit ! I Just Bailed Yo Dumb Ass Out ! I Woke Up Out Of My Damn Sleep, And Took A 30 Minute Drive, JUST To Come Get You ! I Have Work Tomorrow, It's 3:45 In The Fucking Morning And You Treat Me Like This ?! Fuck You !

The Car Got Silent For About 5 Minutes

Chres: Chris - * G.C.O *

Me: Just Take Me Home Lorenzo .

Chres: I'm - * G.C.O *

Me: Ion Wanna Here It . Take Me Home .

Chres ' P.O.V

We Just Pulled Up To Chrissy's House And I Feel Hella Bad For Disrespecting Chrissy . She Does So Much For Me And I Just Kick Her To The Curb . I Can Tell She's Stressed, I Am Too But Damn ....

Chrissy: * Putting Her Hand Out * Can I Get My Keys ? * Attitude *

I Handed Her The Keys. She Slammed Her Door And Grabbed Amari Then Went Inside . I Followed .

Chrissy Went To Put Amari To Bed In Her Bedroom,While I Sat In The Living Room Disappointed In Myself . I Walked To Her Room To See Her In Her Boy Shorts And A Tank Top Ready To Go To Sleep.

Chrissy: Are You Staying, Or Are You Leaving ?

Me: Im Staying .

I Could Tell She Was Upset And Tired . I Walked Up To Her And Pulled Her Into A Hug But She Slowly Pushed Me Away .

Chrissy: I Don't Wanna Talk To You Tonight . * Walking Past Me *

Me: I'm Sorry Chrissy -* G.C.O *

Chrissy: Your Always Sorry & I'm Tired Of You Telling Me Your Sorry . I Know People Fuck Up But Damn . After All I Do For You And You Treat Me Shit .

Her Eyes Were Getting Watery And She Looked Really Hurt ..

Me: Babe * Grabbing Her Hand *

Chrissy: No * Snatching Her Hand, Shaking Her Head * You Can Sleep In The Guest Room  . I Have To Go To Work Tomorrow .

She Walked Past Me Then Got In Her Bed And Laid Down Next To Amari . I Walked To Her And She Looked In My Eyes With Hurt And Disappointment .

Me: I'm Sorry BabyGirl

I Kissed Her Forehead Then Left Her Room And Made My Way Into The Guest Room .

I Cant Believe Quinn Left Me Like That . Did This Nigga Really Set Me Up ? I Cant Believe I Disrespected Chrissy . Is Our Relationship Falling Apart ? I Got A Lot To Do Tomorrow .