Gettin Better ? I Guess .

The Next Day

Chrissy's P.O.V

I Woke Up This Morning Actually With Chres . I Slowly Moved His Arm From Around My Waist Trying Not To Wake Him So I Could Go To The Bathroom . I Peed, Then Brushed My Teeth Then Went Back To Bed And Started Watching Tv . After About 15 Minutes Chres Woke Up And Went To The Bathroom To Brush His Teeth Then Came Back .

Chres: Babe ?

Me: Wassup ?

Chres: I Lovee Youu * Pulling Me On Top Of Him *

Me: * Playing With His Short Curls * I Lovee You Too * Laughing *

Chres: * Laughing * Real Shit

Just Then Jalen Walked In

Jalen: Aye ...* Looks At Us * What The Fuck Is Wrong With You Guys ? Your Alwaysss In This Position When I Come In .

Chres: Get Outta My Room * Throwing A Pillow At Him *

Jalen: Thats Why You Missed Negro .

Me:* Laughing* Whatchu Want Jay ?

Jalen: I Want You Guys To Come To My Football Game In 3 Hours ...

Chres: ... Who You Playin ?

Jalen: Cowboys .

Chres: * Smiling *You Know If You Don't Win Imma Kick Your Ass Right ?

Jalen: Shut Up .

Me: Cowboys Fuckin Suck .

Jalen: YOU Watch Football Chrissy ?

Me: Yea ...

Chres: She Watches The Games With Me All The Time .

Jalen: I Like Her . When You Leave Take Shay Witchu And Leave Chrissy .

Me: * Laughing *

Chres: You Wish .

Jalen: But Um Yea . Im Goin To Get Dressed So You Guys Need To Start Getting Ready . Especially You Chrissy, You Take Forever In The Shower .

Me: I Do Not .

Chres&Jalen: * Chuckling * Yes You Do .

Me: Mhm .

Jalen: Wear Orange, Blue, And White To Represent My Team. Please And Thank You * Closing The Door *

I Got Off Of Chres And Went To Shower . Once I Got Out Chres Was Almost Dressed Because He Went In Jalen's Shower . I Put On Lotion Then Slipped On My Blue Ripped Jeans, My Orange Tank Top, And My Orange,Blue, And White Jordans .

Chres: You Tryna Wear My Old Jersey ?

Me: Yep . Lets See How Many Bitches Got Something To Say * Smiling *

Chres: * Chuckling * Here Babe * Tossing It To Me *

Me: Thank You .

I Went In The Bathroom And Decided To Leave My Hair Out , Since Its Wet I Put Gel In So It Doesn't Get Puffy , I Put In My Hoop Earrings, Applied Some Mascara And Lip Gloss Then Put On Chres' Jersey . I Tied It In The Back Because Its Too Long . But After I Tied It, I Looked Cuteee . When I Went In The Room Chres Was Still Shirtless .

Me: * Starring At Him *

Chres: Like Whatchu See * Laughing *

Me: Yuuupp .* Chuckling *

Chres: Would You Be Mad If I Went Shirtless ?

Me: No . I Know Its Mine, You Know Its Mine, And These Other Bitches Better Know Its Mine .* Chuckling * Are You Going Shirtless ?