Its All Bad !

Chrissy's P.O.V

Im Not Even Gonna Say I Woke Up This Morning Because I Only Got Like 3 Hours Of Sleep Osrs . A Bitch Was Scared Asf And Bein Hella Paranoid . I Cried A Whole Lot Last Night Too .. My Eyes Are Still Red Asf .

I Got Out Of Bed And Did My Hygiene Thing . I Put My Hair In A Ponytail And Put Chres' Black Hoodie On Over My Sports Bra . I Slipped On My Sweat Pants With My Tan Uggs . Im Definitely Not Myself Today. 

I Hopped In My Car And Text Chres And Told Him I Was Coming Over . On My Way To Chres' Honey Text Me .

HonayBee: Did Quinn Go To Your Party Last Night ?

Me: Nahh . I Aint See Him If He Was Derr .

HonayBee: Ightt .

After About 15 Minutes I Pulled Up To Chres House . I Got Out Of My Car And Knocked On The Door.

Once He Opened The Door He Looked Pretty Tired But I Walked In And Hugged Him Tighter Than Usual .

Chres: Okay ? * Hugging Me, Kissing My Forehead *

I Just Wish I Could Stay Here . I'd Feel Way More Safe Than I Do At Home ..

Me: * Looking Up At Him *

Chres: Have You Been Crying ? Or Are You High ? * Closing The Door *

Me: Im Not High .

Chres: Have You Been Crying ?

Me: * Walking Past Him *

Chres: Chrissy ? * Following Me *

Me: Yea ?

Chres: Whats Wrong ?

Me: I Called You Last Night ... About 5 Times . Why Didnt You Answer ? * Sitting On The Couch *

Chres: My Phone Died Babe .

Me: Oh .

Chres' P.O.V

So Me And Chrissy Have Been Sitting Here For Almost 10 Minutes And She Hasnt Said Anything . Shes Not On Her Phone Or Watching Tv, She's Just Playing With Her Fingers. And She Usually Doesn't Act Like This Unless She Has To Tell Me Something . I Needa Know Whats Wrong With My Princess .

Me: * Sitting Up * BabyGirl .

Chrissy: Hm ?

Her Eyes Are Definitely Red, Shes Been Crying

Me: Whats Wrong ? Dont Lie . You Haven't Said Shit . Your Not Talking And I Know You've Been Crying . So Whats Wrong ?

She Bit Her Bottom Lip And Hesitated To Look At Me And When She Did Two Tears Dropped From Both Of Her Eyes .

Chrissy: Baby * Licking Her Lips *

Me: * Gently Gripping Her Face *  What's Wrong ?

She Stood Up And Took My Hoodie Off Of Her Leaving Her In Her Sports Bra . She Had Bruises All Over From Her Neck Down . She Took Off Her Pants Leaving Her In Her Boy Shorts . She Had Bruises All Over Her Thighs And Legs Too . At This Point I Was Mad Cause It Looks Like She Was Abused .

Me: What The Fuck Happened Last Night ?

She Dropped More Tears

Chrissy: Royce Broke In Last Night * Crying Harder *

What In The Fuck ? This Nigga Really Fucked Up Now .

Me: * Standing Up * What ? How ?

Chrissy: * Crying * I Dont Know