More Shitt

Chrissy's P.O.V

I Just Woke Up . I Leaned Over And Looked At My Phone For The Time And Its 11:30AM . I Could Hear Auntie Trina's Annoying Ass Voice So I Know That Chres Isnt Here, I Got Up And Showered . Once I Got Out I Lotioned My Body Then Put On My Victoria Secret Red And Black Lace Bra With Matching My Matching Boy Short Panties . I Took My Wet Hair Out Of Its Ponytail And Decided To Text Chres . After About 10 Minutes I Realized He Wasn't Answering Me And Hes Probably Showering Or Asleep So I Went On Instagram Then Texted Honey.

Text Conversation

Me: You Up Boo ?

HonayBee: Yup . Auntie Trina's Bitch Ass Is Here -_- Anyway You Tryna Go Somewhere ?

Me: Ikr . We Can Go Christmas Shopping Or Somethin Later . But Tonight Im Tryna Walk The Strip

HonayBee: Okay Love . Im About To Shower .

Me: Ight Boobooz

End Of Conversation

Chres' P.O.V

I Got Out Of The Boys Mansion And Ms.Trina's Car Was Parked In Front Of The Girls Mansion, I Noticed A Latter . I Grabbed The Latter And Made My Up To Chrissy's Window And Quietly Walked In. I Saw Her Standing In Front Of Her Mirror On Her Phone , She Was In A Silk Robe And Her Panties And Bra . I Walked Up Behind Her Without Her Noticing And Scared The Fuck Outta Her .

Me: Boo !

Chrissy: * Jumping ,Turning Around * Shit ,Lorenzo !

Me: * Laughing Uncontrollably * Im Sorry * Laughing * That Was Hella Funny !

Chrissy: * Playfully Punching Me, Laughing * Shut Up . How Did You Get In Here ?  * Closing Her Robe *

Me: * Pointing To The Window *

Chrissy: You Climbed Through My Window ? * Smiling *

Me: Yup . Now Since I Did, What Exactly Is Under This Robe ?   * Opening Her Robe *

Chrissy: * Laughing * Nooooo * Backing Away , Closing Her Robe *

Me: * Laughing * Ight . How Was Your Night Babe . * Hugging Her From Behind *

Chrissy: Um * Tilting Her Head * It Was Okay I Guess, All I Did Was Go To Sleep . How Was The Mansion ?

Me: It Was Coo * Placing A Kiss On Her Neck *

Chrissy: Okay * Chuckling * I'll Be Back * Walking Into The Bathroom *

I Set On The Edge Of Her Bed On My Phone While She Was Washing Her Face . After About 2 Minutes She Came And Sat On My Lap Straddling Me .

Me: Whats The Move Today Babe .* Placing My Hands On Her Hips *

Chrissy: Well * Running Her Hand Through My Curls * We Can Go Christmas Shopping Or Something . But Tonight We Might Walk The Strip . Sound Like A Plan ?

Me: Yes * Kissing Her Neck *

Chrissy: Your Kissing Everywhere Else But My Lips . * Laughing * How Are You Gonna Sneak In My Damn Room And Not Give Me A Kiss Nigga ?

Me: * Chuckling , About To Kiss Her *

Chrissy: * Dodging The Kiss * No . Ion Want Your Kiss No More Negro .

Me: Well Fuck You Then * Taking My Hands Off Her Hips * Get Off Me, Go Kiss The Damn Wall .

Chrissy: No Babe . * Laughing * Im Just  Playing * Trying To Put My Hands On Her Hips *