Karma

Quinn's P.O.V

I Just Walked Into G's House To See Her On The Couch, She Looked Pretty Upset ...

Me: Hi Baby * Pecking Her Lips *

Gia: Hi Babe . Um .. Someone Stopped By Today, Looking For You .

Me: Who ?

Gia: Stephanie .

That Bitch !

Gia: She Said That She Wanted Me To Give You This . * Handing Me An Envelope *

Me: * Looking At It *

Gia: * Chuckling * Are You Gonna Open It ?

Me: * Opening It *

There Was A Note . The Note Said .

Quinn,

Well Quinn .. Ive Tried My Hardest To Tell You This But You Keep Avoiding Me When I Say We Have To Talk .. Soo I Took It Upon My Self To Stop By Your Babys Moms And Give This To Her . Im 3 Weeks Pregnant . And Its Your Child ... I Love You Quinn And I Really Want You To Be Here For Your Child . And Gia If Your Reading This, Im Sorry . But Now You Know ..

- Steph

Me: * Sighing, Rubbing My Head *

Gia: I Know Quinn ..

Me: So What Are You Gonna Do ? You Wanna Break Up With Me ? Kick Me Out, What ?

Gia: No ... I Wanna Work On It .. I Wanna Work On Our Relationship ...

What Tf Did She Just Say ?

Me: What ?

Gia: You Heard Me . Quinn Im Pregnant With Your Daughter . And I Want Starshay To Grow Up With 2 Parents ... In A Relationship .

***

Chrissy's P.O.V

I Woke Up In Chres' Bed But He Wasnt With Me . I Got On My Phone And Checked My Texts And Replied . I Had 2 From Niki .

( Ride Or Die = Niki )

Ride Or Die: You Haven't Replied To Me, Are You Okay ?

Ride Or Die : Wya Boo ? I Stopped By Your House .

Me: Im Fine . Im At Chres' I'll Talk To You Later Doee Baby .

I Went To The Bathroom And Looked In The Mirror While I Lifted Chres' Hoodie . I Looked At The Bruises And Fingerprints, Luckily They're Going Away .

I Walked Downstairs To See Chres Sitting On The Couch Watching Tv .

Chres: Its About Time * Smiling *

Me: * Chuckling, Sitting Next To Him * Shut Up .

He Put His Arm Around Me

Chres: You  Haven't Given Me A Kiss All Day BabyGirl .

Me: * Smiling * Nahh, You Haven't Given ME A Kiss .

He Grabbed My Face Playfully With His Hand And Licked My Lips .

Me: * Laughing * Eww . Babe .

Chres: * Laughing, Licking My Tongue *

Me: * Laughing * What Is Wrong With You ? This Is Not a Kiss Lorenzo * Laughing *

He Then Kissed Me And Tried To Put His Tongue In My Mouth But I Wouldn't Let Him .

Chres: Do I Have To Make You Give Me An Entrance ? * Smiling *