A Secret We Cant Tell

Me: Thats Coo * Getting On Top Of Her*

Chrissy: *Smiling* Chres You Are Top Dollar.

Me: Ik, Sooner Or Later All Of This Wont Only Be Mine.

Chrissy: * Laughing *

Me: * Kissing Chrissy *

Chrissy: * Kissing Back *

I Slipped My Tongue In Her Mouth And We Made Out For About 3 Minutes, Until Her Phone Rang -_- She Answered It But I Continued To Kiss On Her Neck And Chest.

Chrissy: Wassup. Hey Girl. Oh Its In A Day. *Giggle* Chres Stop. Oh No. Shes Turning Sixteen. *Giggle* Chres. It'll Be A Surprise Party. Ill Text You The Address. *Giggle* Chresanto Lorenzo Romelo August *Laughing* Stop.

I Ignored Her The Whole Time And Continued. I Let My Hands Roam Her Body, Admiring Her Curves.

Chrissy: Ight Girl. Im Kinda Busy Right Now, So Ill Talk To You Tomorrow. Ight Bye. * Hanging Up The Phone*

Chrissy: Really Chresanto, I Was On The Phone Asshole . *Playfully Hitting Me*

Me: Oh Well

I Continued To Kiss Her Neck And I Was About To Remove Her Shirt -_- . *G.C.O*

Chrissy: N-N-N-N-No, Im Still Sore. Nice Try. Get Up. *Trying To Push Me Off Of Her*

Me: Babe, Really.

Chrissy: What Do You Mean Really ? We Made Love For 6 Hours Earlier And You Want More !

Me: Hell Yea! You Know How Good You Are For It To Be The First Time.

Chrissy: You Sex A Holic. *Laughing*

Me: When It Comes To You, Hell Yea.

Chrissy: *Laughing* Ight Get Off.

I Got Off Of Her.

Me: Wanna Watch A Movie?

Chrissy: Yea, After I Take A Shower

Me: Can I Join That Too?

Chrissy: *Laughing* No

Me: *Chuckling* Cant Blame A Nigga For Trying Right.

-------------------------------

Quinn's P.O.V

Me And Honey Were Cuddling In Her Bed Watching Hang Over 3. Then I Remembered That Me And Chres Have To Sell In An Hour.... Right Now Its 10:30 So Ill Remind Him At Eleven.

Honey: Quinn ?

Me: Yea

Honey: You And I Both Know Your Leaving, Right?

Me: Nah, Im Staying Here.

Honey: Sure You Are. But If You Do, Lock My Door.

Me: Im Not Going Anywhere But Okay.

Honey: Yea, Whatever.

Honey's P.O.V

I Just Have A Feeling That Hes Leaving, And If Hes Leaving, Chresanto's Leaving. Imma Text Chrissy.

Text Conversation

Me: Girl. Are You Up

Chrissy: Yes. Wassup

Me: I Have A Feeling That Quinn & Chres Are Going Somewhere

Chrissy: Mee Too, Chres Is Trying To Get Me To Go To Sleep.