Chapter 37

When we got to Orvud district a scout came up to Levi and said his squad needed to get ready for the meeting.

"We'll be right there" Levi told the scout.

"It looks like you have something on your mind" I pointed out and he nodded. "I do"

He took my hand and directed me to follow him so I did.

"Historia I forgot to tell you there's something we need you to do" he said to Historia getting everyone else's attention in the process.

"What's that?" She asked

"This is an order from Erwin. Once we finish of this titan, seeing as your the true successor to the throne you'll become queen" Levi explained. Everyone gasped in shock.

"Wait Queen Historia!" Sasha said. "Your kidding right?!"

"The Kūdetā (I had to look up this word😂) was successful. But the people won't follow military rule forever. We need to give them a heart warming story, one we're the rightful heir takes her crown from the pretender" Levi explained.

"Oh I see"

"Hey um. You heard what Historia was saying earlier didn't you captain. Coz eh" Connie stumbled over his words not knowing how to get his point across. "It sounded to me like maybe in siding against her dad, she finally broke apart from that part of her life y'know. It's just like"

"Like what?" Levi said getting annoyed. "You have something to say then say it"

"Um I" Connie said even more scared now.

"Hey Captain. What Connie is trying to say is that Historia finally broke free from the Reiss family and decided she's more than just a bloodline. So for us to force her into another role for that reason. I. I just. Don't think it's fair!" Jean explained for Connie.

"It's fine" Historia said "if my next duty is to become a queen then that's what I'll do"

"But like they said you are finally free" I told her and she smiled.

"I know and I do appreciate your concern. But wether this is forced on me is really up to me to decided and I've decided. Captain before that I have one condition for you"

"What is it?" He said.

"While my fate is still my own I wanna' put everything I have on the line" she said.

"You wanna' fight?" I asked her.

"Yeah one last time" she said determined.

"Sure whatever" Levi shrugged and turned away walking off I went with him.