Chapter 35

'It's so bright' I thought to myself as I clenched my eyes tighter for a moment. Before finally deciding to open them. I was in a large crystal like area, pillars going as far as the eye could see.

"Finally! Did you enjoy your beauty sleep bitch" Kenny's laugh echoed through the air.

"Kenny?!" I growled in shock.

"Your probably wondering were your ODM gear is" he pointed out making me look down, to see my gear was gone. My hands were tied tightly behind my back. I turned my gaze back to him glaring. "Why am I here?"

"Don't think your special. I'm only using you as bait" he smirked. "I know Levi will sure as hell come here now, just to save, you"

I looked down "What are you planning"

"I just wanna' kill him. It's as simple as that really" he chuckled taking a step closer and grabbing me by the throat "if I can kill the both of ya' in one move, that's just a bonus"

He let go standing back up from his crouched position, I coughed trying to regain my lack of breath.

"But for now I'll be off" he muttered "I'll get my fun later... Don't try to escape or I'll just kill you dead right where you stand" and with that he left. I looked around again noticing the direction he walked in. There was a large group of stairs leading up to... Eren!

I pulled at my ropes but nothing happened, I knew if I did try to escape I wouldn't get very far anyway. I didn't know where the exit was, and besides in a place as big as this, without ODM gear I wouldn't get very far before Kenny could catch up.

I sighed and tried to listen to the conversation Eren was having with Historia and Rod Reiss. I stayed quiet deep in thought as I tried to think of a way of saving Eren. Until I heard a voice next to me.

"F/n, I'm sorry you were dragged into this" Historia said. I looked up and leaned up head against the wall behind me replying "yeah, whatever" I shrugged not really caring at the moment. Being in here could maybe be a positive thing, as long as I could think of a way to save Eren and escape. She broke eye contact with me and walked away again back to her father.

Kenny landed in front of me again, I noticed blood soaking through his top but he paid no attention to it himself. "That stupid brat and the rest of them are here"

My eyes widened but before I could say anything he spoke again "but it's to late, the ritual is about to begin and your probably going to die in the process" he shrugged looking over to were Eren, Historia and Rod was talking. I looked over and felt something hard hit against the back of my head knocking me out once again.