Relax

Continued
It was the day after the mission with Hanji. It was early in the morning, so I went to find Levi. He was sitting in his office like normal doing paperwork, when I went in.

"Some new trainees started the other day" I said.

Levi nodded "when their training do you want to see if there is anyone has potential?" He said while working.

"Sure" I replied "I'll go make you some tea". He looked stressed from the work, and I know tea calms him.

"Thanks f/n"

I smiled and walked out towards the kitchen. On the way Hanji called my name and ran up to me hitting me on the back.

"Hey Hanji, what's up?" I asked

"So where's Levi?" She asked weirdly looking at me grinning.

"Levi, he's in his office, I was just going to make him tea, want some?" I asked opening the kitchen door.

"I would love some thanks, but I'm surprised he's not coming with you" she laughed.

"What do you mean?" I cluelessily questioned.

"Oh it's nothing your just always together, tell me are you a 'thing'?" She replied smirking and looking out the corner of her eye at me.

"I shoved a cup of tea in her hand "no Hanji don't be silly, and besides were not always together" i said in a convincing tone, however u wasn't even falling myself right now. I never realised it but we are always together.

"Okay but you would tell me if you guys were right?" She winks while mixing her tea with a spoon.

"Whatever Hanji, only if you tell me when your going to marry one of them titans you love so much" I laughed.

But before she could reply I was out of the kitchen and walking to Levi's office with his tea.

Hanji catched up to me and said "science my friend is life"

I knock on Levi's office door "It's me Levi"

"Come in you don't have to knock" he said looking up.

"Yes well, let's say I was followed" I put Levi's tea on his desk.

Then Hanji walked to the sofa and sat down "Hello Levi!"

Levi sighed "ugh, who said you could come in here too shitty-glasses, you've  probably have dirty shoes!" He growled.

Hanji stood up and crossed here arms "why can't you be all chummy with me, is because you want to be alone with f/n!?" She said in a sarcastic voice.

Levi stood up "Do you want to die!" He shouted.

But Hanji just laughed and yelled "I regret nothing!" While running out the door.

I shut the door after her and looked at Levi "I'm sorry about her".

He put his papers to the side "it's not your fault, anyway do you want to go watch the new recruits?"

"Alright" i said waiting for him.