Alive

I woke up in intense pain. I slowly opened my eyes, 'it's dark'

I was in a dark room laying on a bed. I sat up but fell back down "Ouch!".

I sat up again but slowly this time, I felt something warm on my hand. When I looked to the right I saw Levi had his head on the edge of the bed. He was asleep and holding my hand.

I smiled and saw his eye slowly open slightly, but when he looked at me his eyes widened fully and he shot up.

"F/n your okay!" He yelled in shock while holding my hand in his. I nodded slowly with a huge smile on my face.

Levi squeezed my "promise me...promise me that you'll never leave me again!" He yells, his voice trembling.

"I wouldn't dream of it" I said calmly smiling at his emotion filled face.

He sighed in relief. When suddenly someone kicked in the door. "F/nnn!" Hanji ran I screaming.

I laughed and she jumped to the other side of my bed "How are you feeling?!" She yells.

"I'm still in pain and your giving me a headache I laughed.

"Huhhh?! Describe it to me!" She shouts.

"What? no you creap." I reply.

"Levi stayed with you this whole time. Don't you think that's cute?!" She changes the subject grinning.

I looked at Levi but he turns he head "'Tch' so what if I was, Brat"

"Aww, that's so sweet!" I smiled.

Levi looked shocked then blushed slightly. I could just tell Hanji was fangirling in the background from her weird squeel's.

"I'm glad your alive f/n. I'm going to leave you to love birds alone!" She winked and skipped out the room.

I blushed slightly and then Levi handed me a letter. "What's this?" I ask curiously.

He just nods and gestures me to read it.
Dear f/n,
               It's Eren I'm so sorry about what happened to you. It's all my fault, if there is anyway to make it up to you I will. I promise. Please get well soon, I'll come to see you to apologise to you in person as soon as I can. Hope your recovery goes well! <3
From Eren Jaeger.

I smiled at the letter. "What did Eren write?" Levi asked.

"He just apologied, even though it wasn't his fault" I replied giving him the letter to read.

"Well if he had just followed instructions and gone to HQ then you wouldn't be hurt." He said quite angrily putting the letter neatly on the side.

"Well if I didn't get hurt, I would never have found out how you really felt towards me!" I laughed blushing slightly.

'Tch' Is all he said blushing a light pink.

I laughed and he smiled slightly. He stood up lent over and kissed my forehead gently. He walked to the door "get some rest I'll be back later. Don't worry" he said and closed the door.

I was in shook from him kissing me even if it was only on my forehead. I layed down and smiled drifting to sleep...

-Hope you enjoyed.
-Sorry it was quite short.
-Would appreciate it if you gave me some ideas on the story line after this.
💖💖💖
-check out my other Levixreader