Chapter27

Levi Pov
(1 week later)

Ever since Hanji died F/n hasn't left her office, I stay in there with her but she doesn't speak.

I was walking to her office when I got there I walked in and saw her in her usual position, hugging her knees on the sofa.

"F/n..." I muttered and sat next to her.

Silence was the only reply I got, I sighed and grabbed her hand. I pulled her standing and hugged her.

Your Pov
Levi pulled me into a hug my eyes widened. "You can't keep doing this F/n... we all miss her but everyone's worried about you as well"

I felt tears slip down my face as I put my arms around him hugging him back. "It's okay to cry, it's normal... but you can't keep blaming yourself, Hanji died doing what she loved"

I gripped onto his shirt as I felt tears drop on me from him. "Levi... I'm so sorry" I muttered and he gently pulled away to look into my e/c eyes.

"No regrets" is all he said with a serious face. "Be happy for her"

I smiled as much as I could and nodded.

"Corporal F/n, Levi!" A brown haired girl shouted running in.

"What is it cadet?" Levi said making his soft voice turn into his monotoned one.

"Commander asked for you immediately in his office" she bowed. Me and Levi looked at each other and nodded.

"Thanks Cadet" I said as we walked past her towards Erwin's office.

"Must be serious" Levi said as we speed walked.

"Yeah makes me nervous" I agreed as we got to the door.

'Knock knock'

"Please enter" a muffled voice said on the other side of the door.

"Commander you wished to see us?" I said opening the door.

He nodded and stood up, "good, your both here. Nice to see you active again" he smiled holding out a file.

I took the paper that he held towards me and looked down at it. Levi looked over my shoulder my cheeks heated slightly as I felt his presents right behind me.

"Wait what's this" I muttered to myself "were going back to the forest?" Levi questioned.

"I'm afraid so, we're going to investigate that abnormal" he explained the details and after we left.

~three days later~

I got on my horse and waited for everyone else.

I gasped when I felt a hand on my shoulder, I looked over and saw "Eren?" On his horse next to me.

"Hey F/n, I saw you looking sad so... I just wanted to say everything will be okay I promise!" He smiled warmly and I nodded. "Thanks Eren"

"Oi Jaeger, what do you think your doing touching my girl" Levi said coming over on his horse in between us and removing Eren's hand from my shoulder.

"Your girl!?" Eren said rather loudly looking at Levi then at me. I looked forward feeling my cheeks heat up. Eren glanced back at Levi and put his head down from Levi's glare "I better go" Eren said and and waved riding away.

"Someone's embarrassed" Levi stated looking to his left at me bluntly.

"S-shut up will you, it's your fault" I said with crossed arms turning my head away from him.

"Levi I would like to speak to you in private" Erwin said coming over Levi sighed and looked at me, I nodded at they both left.

'I wonder what that's about must be important'

Levi's Pov
I went with Captin eyebrows and he finally stopped far away from everyone.

"What's this about Erwin" I asked impatiently with crossed arms.

"I'm your superior so it's Commander to you" he sighed.

"Whatever" was my only response and he chuckled alkwardly "let's not restart that argument" I just stared at him as there was a brief moment of silage before he started again.

"You've been here for a long time now, so you know the rules and expectations, right" he claimed annoying me that he always drags  this one.

"Tch, Yeah yeah, get to the point" I rolled my eyes.

He nodded "some rumours have been brought to my attention that you and Captin F/n are a 'thing' as everyone calls it" he claims and my eyes widen a bit 'how the fuck does he know'

"Well as you know relationships are strictly forbidden here, as it drives people to make stupid mistakes and other problems. Not that you two would but I can't risk humanity's two strongest soilders....I'm not going to repeat myself so listen carefully, nothing is going on and nothing ever will your dismissed"

What he said made my blood boil, he can't tell me what I can do. Well he's serpose to but it's not like I'll listen. "Nothings going on" I lied but he seemed to believe me, stupid brat. No matter how badly I wanted to beat him were he stood I just rode away back to F/n.

Your Pov
Levi came back looking extremely pissed off. "What happened?" I asked concerned.

"Nothing it's alright, I'll tell you later" he said and I nodded 'I shouldn't ask him now it seems like he doesn't want to talk about it now'

"That's alright" I said as we got to out squad and ready for the mission...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed.
Can't wait for season 3
Gunna write so much more!!!