Hanji's mission

The gate to the outside was opening. I stared at the gate looking dumbfounded. All I've ever dreamed of is to get on the surface and outside the walls.

We began riding out the gates and Levi looked back at me, I could tell in his eyes he wanted to smile, but won't in front of others.

Petra looked at me smiling "it feels amazing right?"

I nodded then looked up to the sky. We never got to see the sky in the underground and their wasn't wind like this before. I felt free, I'm glad Isabel and Farlan got to feel this to and Levi.

Hanji's group was to the right of us and a little behind. It didn't take long for us to find a titan on its own, so when we did Levi told Petra and Eld to do what they needed to.

Petra and eld got some rope from the wagon Hanjis squad had and used there 3DMG to swing around the titan and wrapped the rope around it while someone from Hanjis squad distracted the titan.

It didn't take long until the titan fell over, Hanji screamed when it fell on the floor.

Suddenly Gunther shouted "Captin Levi three titans aproaching from the left, what's your instructions Sir?!"

Levi glanced coldly to the left "alright f/n and me will take these out, you make sure Hanji doesn't do anything stupid"

Gunther looked shocked "But Sir that's impossible" he shouted while Hanji was walking towards the mouth of the titan.

Me and Levi were riding towards the titans. He didn't tell me what one to go for so I grappled onto the arm of the right on swung around and sliced it's nape. Jumping up Levi had took out the left one and wasn't going for the middle.

"Captin are you planning to capture this one to?" I shouted.

"Yes but don't do that Captin shit with me" he said looking at me with his mouth turned up slightly.

I laughed "I'll go get rope, be safe" I said while heading to Hanji.

I grabbed the rope and quickly headed to Levi who was still distracting the titan. We did the same this to this one as before and landed a safe distance away.

"Um, how are we serpose to take these back" I questioned.

Levi looked at me "not sure, never thought of asking her that"

We ended up dragging the titans back to were Hanji needed them, by the carriage and horses.