Chapter 3

Alice keeps insisting on going to the mall so me and Renesmee decide to finally give in. Renesmee drives and I sit next to her in the front. Me and Alice always argue about who gets front, but I won this time. As we drive Alice starts chatting about the baby.
"What will you name it?" She asks.
"I don't know yet, me and Jacob are still thinking about it," replies Renesmee.
"Do you know if it's a girl or a boy yet?"
"No, but I will be getting my ultra-sound next month though,"
"Oh! We should get a keepsake journal and scrapbook for the baby, like we did with you Renesmee." Alice exclaims.
"That sounds like a great idea to me," I say.
"Yeah, the baby will love it!" Says Renesmee as she smiles. So we decide to go to the craft shop on the second floor. We look around and pick out a pile of stuff. Alice finds ribbon, patterned paper, washi tape in 20 different styles and a set of brush pens. Renesmee gets colouring pencils, gel pens, a set of scrapbooks and a calligraphy set. I get glue, clear tape, ink roller pens, pencils and a journal. We end up paying $125.80 for the lot.
When we get back to the house we get the camera and take pictures of Renesmee and Jacob. We then create a cover for the scrapbook, leaving space for pictures of the baby of course. 

That evening we decide to take a massive family picture with everyone in it. We all smile at the camera and then sit outside and stare at the stars. I snuggle into Edwards chest and let my shield down. 
"Let's do that tomorrow then," he replies to my thought of having a picnic in the meadow together. 
After a while we decide to go inside and watch last weeks ball game. Jacob falls asleep on the couch and Renesmee soon closes her eyes too.

*A/N Thanks for reading, I am updating as much as I can but I don't exactly have a regular schedule so just keep checking in on the story!! 
SilverGirl402 xxx