Loved

★This is based on the tumblr post above! It's a pretty cute concept
★Something like this might appear on one of the chapters in my other book
★And honestly, I have more Adrinette ideas than anything, but I may post a MariChat one after this.

Adrinette

Flashback

"Marinette, dear. Would you like to run the bakery after us?", Sabine asks her daughter.

"Uhm... I'm sorry, Maman.."

Sabine gives her a questioning look. Tom hears this change of tone and peeks.

"I wanna be a fashion designer..."

Flashback End

Marinette slammed the door open as she enters her classroom. "Marinette! Please be a lot more gentle when you ever come in late"

"I-i'm sorry Ms. Bustier...", she apologizes and was motioned by her teacher to proceed to her seat.

She slumped down on her seat and yawned. "Still didn't get any sleep?"

Marinette just nods.

"Girl, you need to get your priorities in order. This is the fifth this week! What caught you up this time?", Alya asks.

Marinette looks at her bestfriend. 'Oh, the usual, saving Paris.' "I... got lost in time while designing... I also slept in", Marinette answers her best friend. It wasn't completely a lie. It was one of her reasons too but not entirely.

Alya laughs softly. "That's so you, Marinette"
.
.
.
The class ended and Physics came rolling around, adding to Marinette's headache.

"Physics suck. Numbers suck"

"Tell me about it"

The bell rang gesturing that it was lunch time. Marinette quickly said goodbye to Alya and rushed to the bakery, promising her best friend's sweets. 

When she arrived, her parents told her to just eat lunch first since the bakery is still packed with people. She obliged and asked her parents for permission to grab a few treats.

As she got permitted to do so, she grab a few croissants and cookies, slid some in her purse for Tikki and quickly ate lunch.
.
.
.
When she got to school, she told Alya about what happened that morning.

"Als, do you think I should become a baker instead?"

"What ever do you mean?"

Marinette sighs before continuing. "Maman asked me to run the bakery after them in the future... But I turned them down and... I feel bad.."

Alya sighs and looks at her best friend. "Oh, Marinette... You should follow your dreams! I'm sure they'll support you", Alya answers with a smile.

Marinette smiles. "Thanks, Alya. You're the best"

Alya let out a proud chuckle. "I know"
.
.
.
After the dismissal bell rang, she walked to the bakery and greeted her parents as she got in. She then ran up to her room and flopped on her chaise lounge.

"Tikkiiiiiii.. I'm having an internal dilemma..", Marinette says in a muffled voice.

"Marinette, the only advice I could give you is be who you want to be!", Tikki chirps cutely.