Her Acquaintance, New Faces

Start bij het begin

"Oh, this is (Y/N). She happens to be a friend," Edward responded. "She came with the representative of the Queen."

"Umm... it's nice to meet you," you stated out to him with a polite wave. Lawrence returned the polite gesture with a smile.

"It's nice to meet you as well," he stated.

"(Y/N)!" A voice called out causing you to glance around to find Ciel and Sebastian looking for you. "We've been searching everywhere for you. The meeting went perfectly well." He slowly trailed off upon noticing the others that were standing there with you as well.

His gaze flashed over to where Edward was at, his lips locked in a thin line. "Hello Edward," he greeted out to the blonde hair male, his eyes quickly glancing around to the others taking in their appearances.

"I had a feeling that you were the Queen's representative especially due to the fact that (Y/N) was here," Edward stated as he glanced down at the Earl. "So the Queen wants to sponsor Weston, that's really an honor."

"She told me that there was something about this school that really intrigued which is why she decided to sponsor it," Ciel stated out before his eyes glanced over to where Lawrence was at. "I don't think that we've ever officially met back there. The names Ciel Phantomhive and I'm the Queen's Guard Dog."

"Lawrence Bluewer," the Blue House Prefect stated out with a polite smile. "Its a pleasure to officially meet you Earl Phantomhive." A bell chimed in the distance causing Lawrence to glance away. "I have business to attend to. Oh don't forget the Evergreen party is tonight. Feel free to invite anyone else you want. It was nice meeting you," he said referring to you and Ciel.

"What's this party that he speaks of?" Ciel asked after Lawrence had left.

"The school is hosting a party tonight," Clayton answered. "Usually the school has a Midnight party which the Headmaster usually chooses who attends, but the Evergreen Party is open to anyone."

"The Evergreen party is nothing," Cheslock muttered out. "The only party that's really important is the Midnight Tea Party. I have things to do. I'm taking my leave," he bluntly said as he turned to leave.

"Its actually a really fun event to attend," Edward stated as he watched as Cheslock headed off. "Having said that would you like to join me at the party?" He asked you causing your eyes to widen up surprised.

You glanced over to where Ciel was at, his eyes keenly watching you, waiting for your answer. It seemed that it was up to you whether you would want to attend. You look back to Edward, catching the hopeful look in his face and you gave him a nod. "Sure I would love to!"

"Great!" Edward responded with a large smile, a hint cheeks slightly flushed. "The party is at 6 tonight, it takes place at a garden near the school. I'll meet you there."

"Okay great!" You exclaimed out happily.

"A party sounds intriguing at this time, I'll be going along as well," Ciel abruptly stated of causing you and Edward to glance at him surprised.

"You'll... be going... as well," Edward slowly stated out, clearly wasn't expecting Ciel to be going as well.

"Yeah why not," Ciel grinned out. "It's been a while since I've been to a gathering. Why not take the opportunity when you have a chance."

"Well then... I guess I'll be seeing the both of you later," Edward stated before glancing down at you. "I got to run, there's still a few studies that I have to do not to mention classes are about to begin."

"See you later Edward!" You exclaimed out as you watched as he left off into the distance. With that you turned around to face Ciel and large smile on your face. "If you have nothing else left to do here at the school then I'm ready to head back to the townhouse," you informed him.