Ciel in Wonderland part 1

Mulai dari awal

"Heave! Ho! Heave! Ho!" You heard several people shout out, alerting your attention and you glanced to the side to see a rowboat slowly making its way down the ocean's path. "Someone help me!" You exclaimed out to the boat and soon enough the boat began to sail its way toward you.

"Now what is a pretty lady like you doing in the ocean like this?" A male voice asked out and you glanced up startled to find that it was Bard. He was on the boat along with Mey-Rin, Finny and Tanaka, all four of them wearing ridiculous outfits. 'I guess that's what Ciel sees them as,' you thought just as Bard and Finny began to help you into the boat.

"Thank you guys so much," you told them and you shivered in place upon being cold and wet. "Drain the droplets from my figure and let me be warm again," you muttered out saying and immediately your clothes were dried once more.

"No problem we're always happy to help!" Bard exclaimed out and it was then that you noticed that he was wearing a soldier's outfit, though you couldn't say that you were the least bit surprised at this.

"If you don't mind me asking, but what were you doing out there?" Finny asked and your eyes widened upon seeing that he was wearing a pirate outfit that resembled to be a frog. 'Awe he's so cute in that,' you thought just before you answered him.

"I was actually out looking for a friend," you answered him as your gaze soon shot over to glance at the ocean in hopes of finding Ciel. "I sorta lost him and was hoping on finding him somewhere."

"Would your friend happen to be Alice," Mey-Rin asked - she being dressed in a flamingo dress - as she pointed in the direction of another boat.

"Alice?" You stated out confused and you peered forward to see a tiny rowboat in the distance, a figure in a dress rowing it. 'Hold on! Is that Ciel!' You thought startled as the servants began to row the boat in the direction that Ciel was in. 'Don't tell me that this dream is like the Alice in Wonderland one he had back in the anime!?' You thought startled.

The servants had managed to row the boat up to the side of Ciel's who glanced at them monotonously, before widening his eyes in shock upon seeing you. "Ciel!" You exclaimed out upon seeing him and he glanced at you startled.

"(Y/N)! What are you doing here?" He asked you as you headed over to the side of the boat. Not caring that the others were watching, you leaped into Ciel's boat to his surprise. You were surprised to find both Elizabeth and Paula sitting there in the boat as well and you gave them a smile to which they returned.

"I was looking for you silly," you told him with a laugh. "Now what were you doing."

"I was looking for Sebastian. For some reason he know has the ears and tail of a rabbit," he informed you in a confused tone. He then turned to the others who were cheering over the fact that they had managed to help you get back to Ciel. "What's on the other side of this lake?" He asked causing them to give him looks of stupidity.

"This can't be a lake! You got it wrong for sake!" They exclaimed out in unison, causing an irk mark to form in Ciel's face.

"Do forgive them, this is a lake," the full form of Tanaka informed, having just changed into the form from his chibi one only seconds prior.

"Look there's the white rabbit!" Finny suddenly exclaimed out and you all glanced over to see Sebastian in his rabbit human form darting his way on top of the water's surface only to suddenly do a majestic leap into the air.

'Now that's one way to show off,' you thought to yourself as you watched as he took off into the other direction, the servants in awe. "Stop at once Sebastian!" Ciel exclaimed out as he gazed in the direction that Sebastian had just left. "You are not leaving me and (Y/N) here!"