♔ ELEVEN ♕

TUTOR ELEVEN

TUTOR  ♔ ♕  ELEVEN

the pair's 2:00 a.m. raid of the kitchen was a success, filled mostly with suppressed giggles and corbyn constantly scolding the other to be quiet because jonah's mom was sleeping just upstairs.

jonah did live up to his chef title, making corbyn an unconventional "dessert dinner", per the blond's request. it consisted of a fried nutella sandwich with powdered sugar sprinkled on top and a glass of chocolate milk to go with it.

"what time is it?" corbyn asked, licking his lips to clean the nutella off of them. he picked up his chocolate milk, downing the rest of it since he had just finished his food.

"almost 4:00 in the morning. i don't know about you, but i'm going back to sleep," jonah mumbled, practically dozing off from where he sat at the kitchen counter.

"yeah, i'm pretty tired," corbyn responded, stifling a yawn as he stood from his seat and picked up his dirty dishes.

jonah stopped him from cleaning up, "don't worry about it, someone will clean it in the morning."

corbyn sighed, but nodded nonetheless. it felt impolite to not clean up, but at the same time he was way too tired to fully care.

they slowly walked up the stairs, both half-asleep and just wanting to get back to a warm,
soft bed. corbyn walked in first, staggering over to one of the beanbags and laying down again, pulling the blanket from earlier over his body. jonah followed in after him, rolling his eyes at the blond's attempts to separate himself from the brunet that, in corbyn's opinion, was rather annoying.

"just sleep in my bed, corbyn. i'll even keep my distance, if you want," jonah tried to persuade.

"i'm fine. this is your house, and it's your bed. i'll just sleep here..." he replied, his words slowly fading out towards the end.

"here, i'll sleep on the beanbag chair and you sleep on the bed," jonah said, taking the blanket off of corbyn to try to keep the younger awake.

"but it's your... bed..." corbyn brokenly said, his breathing slowly evening out and getting heavier.

jonah sighed, deciding to just use force instead. he put his arms under corbyn's body, easily picking him up bridal style as he barely weighed a thing. the blond didn't protest, still contently sleeping in jonah's arms. jonah laid corbyn down on the bed, gently putting the covers over him as to not disturb him.

he went to turn around, ready to go sleep in the beanbag, when a small hand encircled his wrist, causing him to turn and face corbyn.

"jus' stay here. it's," corbyn cut himself off with a small yawn, which jonah thought was absolutely adorable, "your bed, anyways."

jonah sighed to himself, a small smile on his face that the younger couldn't see since his eyes were still closed. he walked over to the other side of the bed and pulled back the comforter and sheets, sliding in next to corbyn. he made sure to keep his distance, knowing the blond wouldn't be as lenient about cuddling in the morning.

"goodnight, corbyn," jonah whispered, even though he knew the boy was completely knocked out and wouldn't be able to here him.

jonah turned away from corbyn, his back facing the boy as he stared at the wall. he slowly drifted off, his thoughts clouded by his blond tutor that lay just behind him. how could one boy take up so many of his thoughts when he only started talking to him a few days ago?

sometimes the world works in mysterious ways, and not all of life's questions could be answered. but jonah liked it that way. it gave life more meaning; more purpose. he enjoyed not knowing everything, as it left room for surprise later in life.

and jonah was perfectly fine with surprises.

if you've never had a fried nutella sandwich you're doing it wrong

short and shitty, next one will be much better 🥰