♔ SEVEN ♕

TUTOR    SEVEN

corbyn stares at the clock on tuesday afternoon, desperately wishing that school wasn't ending in the next 30 seconds

corbyn stares at the clock on tuesday afternoon, desperately wishing that school wasn't ending in the next 30 seconds. he was trying to prolong the inevitable of having to go to jonah's house for tutoring.

3...

2...

1...

kids all around the school jumped up from there seats, jonah being one of them, while corbyn packed up his things as slowly as he possibly could without looking stupid.

corbyn stood up and opened the classroom door before making his way over to his locker, once again going as slow as possible.

"hey, corbs! wanna hang out today?" a familiar face said as he reached the metal contraption that kept his belongings safe.

"i can't, dani. i'm tutoring jonah after school today," the faux blond responded with a sigh.

daniel's eyes widened before a smirk settled on his lips. "that's fine, now go get your mans. i'm sure you don't want to keep him waiting."

a gasp involuntarily left corbyn's mouth. "shuddup," he mumbled with a pout before closing his locker and walking out of the front doors.

snickering, daniel followed him out into the bright spring day. the two would probably go to the lake and swim in this beautiful weather, but of course corbyn had his tutoring to do.

"have fun, corbs! i'm coming over for dinner tomorrow night, your mom invited me," daniel called to him as he began to walk down the sidewalk to where him and corbyn's neighboring homes were.

corbyn smiled and waved before turning the opposite direction to walk to jonah's house for tutoring. jonah had asked for his number the day before, and after denying him 10 times, the brunet finally succeeded after using the argument of "i need to give you my address somehow".

so there corbyn was, regretting his life choices as he approached the gated community where jonah lived. he pulled out his phone, texting jonah that he was there but getting no response.

"do you need help?" a security guard asked him from the booth that he was sitting in.

"um, yeah. i'm tutoring this guy but i don't know how to get in," corbyn informed him.

"name?"

"corbyn besson," the teen replied, awkwardly shifting his weight from one foot to the other.

"oh, jonah put you on the list already. go right in," the guard smiled at the nervous boy while gesturing to the smaller gate attached to the sidewalk that let people who were walking inside.

"thanks," corbyn replied with a smile, opening the door and walking inside the rich community.

a few minutes later he was standing outside a three-story home, gawking at it briefly before walking up to the front door and ringing the doorbell. the tune could be heard from outside as it echoed through the house's many corridors.

the door swung open to reveal a sweaty jonah in a muscle tank top and work out shorts, a towel in one hand and a water bottle in the other.

"corbyn?" jonah asked, his eyebrows scrunched together in confusion. "what are you doing here?"

corbyn rolled his eyes in annoyance to mask the blush forming on his pale face. "i'm tutoring you, dumbass."

"oh, right. that's today," jonah paused for a moment. "um, come inside. i'm just gonna go take a shower real quick."

"ok..." corbyn replied warily, stepping over the threshold and entering the high-ceilinged foyer.

jonah's house was huge, to say the least. three floors, large backyard, high ceilings, at least 6 bedrooms, each with their own separate bathrooms, maybe even more. the floors were made of wood and were decorated with expensive-looking rugs. paintings were hung on the walls, most being abstract and at least 10 feet tall, almost reaching the ceiling.

"the, uh, the living room is up ahead and the kitchen is right next to it. grab a snack from the pantry if you'd like, i'll be right back," jonah said before rushing up the grand staircase in the entrance hall.

shrugging, corbyn began walking through the large corridor and farther into the mansion, hoping he would easily be able to find the living room. it didn't prove to be too hard as the large entrance to the living room was straight ahead of him, just before the hallway split in both directions, which would have definitely gotten corbyn lost.

he walked in, noticing that indeed the large kitchen with marble countertops was on his right, while the many doors leading to the backyard lay in front of him.

what he didn't notice right away was the professional-looking lady dressed in an expensive pantsuit sitting on one of the stools at the kitchen counter. the paperwork that she had been previously reading had been pushed to the side as she noticed the new blond presence in the room. her voice broke corbyn out of his daze, causing him to jump and whip his head around, trying to find the source of the voice.

"who are you?"

i can not stress this enough, follow totallytoxic they are fricken amazing!

also, not edited this time. i gave up and just decided to publish it without my brother checking it first