"Alright. Let's go to the hotel." I say, turning the corner.

"It's just down the road." She says, looking down at her phone. We walk down the street and see the hotel. I mean, how can you miss it? There's hundreds of girls screaming in front of it. The girls start screaming when they notice Perrie and I. Mostly Perrie.

Perrie and I look at each other and run. I see Paul by the doors, guarding people from getting inside.

"Paul!" I yell. I try to yell over the girls screams.

"Paul!" I yell in a high pitched scream. His head snaps over and sees me. I smile and wave at him. He jogs over and helps us through.

"Hey Meg." He gives me a hug.

"Hey Paul." I hug him back. He gives Perrie a hug.

"What are you girls doing out so late?" He asks us.

"Tomorrow's mine and Liam's one year and I had to get him something." I say, walking to the elevator with them.

"One year already? Geez. Time flies." He says.

"Yea. I know right." I say, getting in the elevator.

"I'll see you girls later." He says and walks back to his spot at the doors.

"Alright. So we're going straight to my room and working on this." I say once the elevator stops.

"Yes ma'am." She says, walking down the hall. We get to the room, going inside, and I hide the jar in my bag.

"Boys! We're home!" I call out, walking to the kitchen.

"You didn't get anything? What?" Lou comes in, shocked.

"Oh don't worry. I did. But nothing for us. We're going real shopping after tomorrow when you guys are doing your show." I say, quietly,

"Ah. Okay." He nods.

"Hey, are you good at editing? Or like tech stuff?" I ask him.

"Not really but Harry is pretty good." He shrugs.

"Well, tell him when Perrie comes out, come in with Liam's laptop and get all the pictures of us from his phone if he can." I say and he nods. Perrie and I go into my room and lock the door.

"Alright let's get started. I'll tell you what to write and you write it." I hop on the bed and lay everything out. I get the construction paper handing a piece of purple paper and scissors to Perrie, along with a pen. I grab a blue paper and start scribbling words down and telling Perrie what to write.

-

Finally after four hours, we finished. Well, we finished writing them. Now we have to decorate the jar.

"Alright. Time to bejewel the jar." Perrie smiles, holding up the bag of supplies. She pulls out the glitter and glue along with puffy paint.

"Jesus Christ. You're turning me into a girl." I sigh, making her laugh.

"Let's do this." She says. She opens the jar and rubs some glue around the edge of the jar. She pours some glitter in and shakes the jar around, making it stick to the sides. I take the puffy paint and write on the side,

Happy One Year Liam.

These are a years worth of reasons I love you.

I love you with all my heart.

Love, Megan.

We decorate it more until it doesn't even look like a jar, instead it looks like a cheerleaders donation cup at a car wash.

"Alright. How does it look?" I hold up the sparkly, decorated jar, full of colourful paper.

"Fabulous." She says, clapping her hands together.

"Good. Now go get Harry and don't come back in here." I order and she nods, walking out. A few minutes later, Harry comes in with Liam's laptop.

"Alright. I went through his phone and sent all the pictures of you guys to my phone." He says, sitting next to me.

"Good. Now, I want to make a movie thing with all our pictures together. Is that to challenging for you?" I dare.

"Nah. I can do it." He says. I know it should be awkward right now, due to what happened on the plane. But I decided to leave it be and not bring it up and I guess he's doing the same.

"Okay. So what do we do?" I ask, opening the laptop.

"We use IMovie." He says in a duh tone. He opens up IMovie and sets it all up.

"Alright. Now just email the pictures to one of ours and save them to the computer." He says. We both reach for the phone and our hands touch. He grabs mine and looks up, our eyes connecting.

"Harry." I breath as he gets closer. But he doesn't stop.

"Harry." I repeat but he still doesn't stop.

"I-" He cuts me off and connects our lips. For some unknown reason I kiss back, but I instantly regret it.

"Harry-" I try to stop him. I gently push at his chest and he swiftly moves off when the door opens.

"Oh-Uh. Well, this is awkward. Uhm. Well, We're going out. Do you guys want to go?" Perrie asks, eye wide.

"Uh, well, we have work to do. I have to finish this by tomorrow. But thanks for the invite." I say awkwardly.

"Okay. Well, uh, bye." She awkwardly walks out and shuts the door. I turn back to Harry.

"Harry." I sigh.

"I-uh. Sorry. I just-I don't know how to say it." He says, trying to find the right words.

"I love you." He shrugs.

Jesus. Can you please intrude this conversation?

--------------------

Hey so how are you guys?

What do you think about the whole Harry ordeal? Like Jesus Harry, let them be Happy!

Anyway, comment and vote if you like the story!

But hey, the countdown starts now! There are officially 10-I repeat, TEN-chapters left!

Meg xx