"Oh! Fun! I get it now!" Liam pays for his parking, and puts on a beanie, and sunglasses. It's extremely hot outside! He takes off his shirt, because it's a water amusement park! You take off your shirt too. You can't tell if Liam is staring, because he is wearing black ray beans, but he keeps looking at you, and smiling. After about the tenth time seeing him do it you punch his arm. He frowns, and rubs his arm.

"What was that for!" He asks defensively.

"Stop checking out my boobs Le!"

"I'm not! I'm smiling at you!" You blush. After about ten rides Liam takes you to get food. Your sitting in the food court. Then you realize something.

"Liam!" You say suddenly scaring both of you.  

"What?" He asks cautiously.

"I just realized we haven't been mauled by fans, screamed at, or been asked for an autograph!" He smiles.

"I know! It's lovely! Don't jinx it!" You toss a platic spoon at him gently. At first he doesn't notice what it is, so he picks it up. He looks at the object, and screams a high pitch girly squeal sounding like on of the fans. The food court goes dead silent. Liam blushes. You start laughing hysterically.

"Is that Liam Payne!" Someone shouts. Then a bunch of girls scream at once sounding like Liam.

"Run..." He whispers. You get up, and he grabs your hand and starts running. You both run as fast as you can to the nearest hiding place! Most of the girls barely a foot behind them. Unfortunatly for Liam the nearest place is in the girls bathroom. You pull Liam in, and run to the nearest stall, and pull Liam in. You lock it, and make Liam stand on the toilet seat.

"Hey! Where'd they go!" One girl yells.

"I think they ran into the boys bathroom!" Another girl yells.

"Charge!" They all scream runnning to the other side of the bathroom. You grab Liam's hand, and you both run to your car as fast as humanly possible. When you get to the car your both panting. Liam lets go of your hand, and quickly opens your door, and puts you in the car. When he gets in the car you see the fans just now running out of the park.

"Luck was in our favor!" Liam exclaims. He zooms out of the parking lot. When you get home you both go into the apartment.

"My phone!" You exclaim.

"What do you mean?" Liam's eyebrows furrow.

"It was in the locker at the park!" Liam frowns.

"I'll call, and ask if we can come after hours to get it, and maybe squeeze in one ride!"

"Hello?" Liam asks. "Yes hi I'm Liam Payne." He pauses. "Yes my girlfriend, and I were at your park earlier and we rented a locker but we had to leave early for reasons..... So we were wondering if we could come after hours and pick our stuff up..." Liam runs out of your ear shot. Liam has been so secretive today! When Liam comes back into the room he has a huge grin.

"So!" He claps his hands togther.

"I hate secrets Le..." You whine.

"What are ou talking about?" He is the worst liar ever!

"Your lieing skills suck Le!" He sticks his bottom lip out to pout.

"Fine! I'm keeping a secret from you! It's a surprise for later tonight!" You frown. Later the park is completely empty and most of the rides are closed except for one... The tunnel of love....

"Liam why is only that ride open?" You ask suspiciously as you put your backpack on. He smirks.

"No reason!" He takes his hands, and puts them over your eyes. You start to squirm, but he isn't budging.

"Uhg!" You groan. He starts guiding you around obstacles, and stuff. You feel yourself being picked up. Liam keeps one hand on your eyes.

"Le.... Can I see now?" You whine.

"Sure!" He drops his hand. The sight was breathtaking! It was like in movies! It was a tunnel that had twinkly lights, and cheesy love songs. The ride was shaped like a heart of course. Liam pulls the lap bar over your head. The ride starts, and he puts his arms around you. You look over to him. You know at that moment that you never want anything to change! You want to stay in this ride forever! Then the ride stops.

"Once more please!" Liam begs the guy. The guy nods. Your about half way to the end when the lap bar pops open, and Liam gets down on one knee. The ride stops. What Makes You Beautiful starts playing in the backround. Liam groans, and mumbles 'That's not the song we agreed on!'

"(Your Name Here) I know that the only thing I will human I will love more than you is the one who calls you mommy, and me daddy..." You feel a single tear roll down your cheek.

"Will you marry me?" Liam asks. You nod, and he hugs you. You kiss a long passionate kiss.

Present day:

"I remember the first time we saw the What Makes You Beautiful music video she squealed, and paused it on Liam, and said 'See him? He's mine! He may date other people before me, but eventually I AM going to marry him!' You see her sitting at that tabe with Liam? Well this is their rehearesal dinner, and they are getting married tommorow! Well (Your Name Here) you called it!" Your best friend laughs. You laugh to at the memory. Liam smiles at you. You, and Liam are getting married.... The world is right....

The End...