Zayn #1

(Okay if you don't like crazy fans then well skip this chapter.... Oh! And there will be sweet Zayn ones!)

Scene set: You have been a major fan o One Direction since the X factor. You love all the boys, but you just have a special place for Zayn in your heart. Zayn follows you on twitter. You found out that Zayn, and Perri broke up, so you decided it was time to make Zayn yours, and only yours! The boys are having a signing in your town, so you made sure to be the last person in the line. You finally make it to the boys after hours of waiting, but it was so worth it!

"And who should I make this out too?" Niall asks sounding exhausted.

"(Your name here)" You say as sweetly as possible.

"Okay!" Liam groans.

"I could really use a drink right now!" Harry laughs.

"And who should I make this out too love?" Liam asks

"(Your name here)"

"Are you the last one love?" Zayn asks making your heart skip a beat. You feel like you can't breathe, and you barely manage to say yes without sounding like a crazy fan.

"Finally! No offense love!" Louis jokes.

"Ha I bet you boys are exhausted." You bat our eyelashes innocently.

"Yes! We are!" Harry exclaims.

"Here you go love!" Louis hands you the picture. Everyone has signed it!

"Want anything else? A follow on twitter or something like that?" Liam asks.

"Oh no! That's okay I don't want to impose or anything!" You smile. Zayn laughs.

"I like this girl already!" He exclaims.

"You do?" You cock your head slightly to the side.

"Uh yeah... I mean most girls go to the end of the line to try to get more time with us, and stuff!" Zayn smiles. "But I can tell your not like that!" You smile widely.

"Well I'll just let you go to the bar, ad do after signing stuff." You pout. This plan was going accordingly!

"No!" Zayn shouts shocking everyone but you.

"What?" You ask sweetly.

"Why don't you come get drinks with us! I mean you waited all that time!" Liam says.

"Oh I don't want to impose!" You say still being sickeningly sweet.

"No! Your not love!" Louis yells! You jump when an arm wraps around your back. You look back to see Harry'sarm around you.

"Your really not love." He whispers in your ear. You giggle.

"Fine I guess I'll come!"

"You don't have too!" Niall rolls his eyes. 'Why does he not like me?' You think.

"Nonesense!" Liam yells. You all get into a huge bus, and drive to Nando's at Niall's request. (Okay I've never been to a nando's, but I'm assuming they have a bar, sooooo yeah...) You had been sitting with Louis most of the night. You are waiting until the end to deploy your plan.

"Hey! (Your namehere)!" Zayn shouts obviously drunk.

"Hi Zayn." Louis gets off the bar stool, and goes and grinds with some girl.

"(Your name here) your so pretty!" He slurs.

"Zayn?" You say suductively.

"Yes babe?" He purrs.