Zayn #7

You guys! I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry I went M.I.A! Did you all have a wonderful christmas? Good! You guys voted twelve times last chapter! And almost all the users that commented were new!!! Thank you! I left my lap top charger at my friend's house so half of this chapter was written on my iPod.... Oh! Btw! All the outfits for this chapter are on the side! Go look at them! I worked hard on putting them togther!

Zayn's POV.

I rolled over to see [Y/N] sleeping peacefully. I shake her lightly.

"Babe... Come on... Time to get up..." I turn to look at the clock, and see it's already eleven. I love having a girlfriend who can sleep as much as me. "Babe! We have lunch with my parents at two, and I want to go for a walk..." I kiss her soft lips, and watch as her eyes flutter open.

"Go away!" She pushes lightly on my chest, but I just laugh, and scoop her up for a big hug. She trys to fight, but I just squeeze tighter effectively stopping her.

"Come on baby we need to get ready for our walk." She wraps her arms around my neck, and lays her cheek on mine. I hoist her legs on mine waist, and carry her over to the dresser. She closes her eyes, and smirks nuzzling my cheek. I place her on the dresser, and make her let go of me.  She pouts, and trys to lay down knocking various hair products, and coins down. "Okay I'll pick out your clothes, but if you don't like it that's your own fault!" I tease. She smacks me lightly to get me to be quiet. I grabbed a simple black tanktop, some blue jeans and her toms. I placed them ontop of her.

"Come on time to get dressed baby..." I whisper in her ear. She grabs my face, and pulls me closer to her. I give her a peck on the cheek, and leave the room to let her change. After she comes out we go for a walk in the local park. Obviously we got a few strange looks, because well I'm Zayn Malik the sexiest man alive. And she's [Y/N] the sexiest girl alive. We came home at aroung 12:30 to start getting ready for lunch with my parents. We were going to a very high end restaurant, because this was the first time [Y/N] meets my parents. I finished tying my tie when [Y/N] walks in. I take a look at her, and I think I'm having a heart attack. She notices me staring at her, and blushes.

"Close your mouth Malik! Can you zip the back?" I take the silky red material in my hands, and fumble with the zipper a bit, because my hands are shaking. My hand brushes her creamy smooth skin , and I see goosebumps rise instantly. It's amazing the effect we have on each other. When I finish zipping her dress we stay wrapped in each others arms for a second, before we realized that it was 1:45 and we needed to leave. She grabs her clutch, and gulps.

"They're going to love you baby." I whisper in her ear. She nods, and walks out.

After lunch/dinner it's pretty dark out. We get in the car, and she falls asleep instantly. I didn't want to wake her up so I carried her into our flat, gaining a few odd glances from the old couple in the elevator. The second I get into the flat she wakes up.

"Zayn..." She mumbles sleeply.

"Yes baby?" She nuzzles her face into my neck.

"I love you..." I smile feeling the butterflys in my stomach instantly. We say I love you all the time, but she still had that affect on me, even after two years.

"I love you too sleepy head." I tease her. I place her on the bed hoping she'll go back to bed, but she gets out of bed instantly. She goes and grabs some pajamas, her fuzzy pillow, and puts on her cat slippers. I smiled knowing it was movie night. I lay down on the couch watching her choose a movie. She finally decides and puts it in excitedly. Then she runs to the couch laying across my lap. I stroke her hair until she falls asleep. Eventually I fall asleep as well. I love that girl so much...

The End...

A/N: Again! So sorry for no updates! So I have all the outfits on the side! Take a look!