"Thank you for coming today." Jungkook suddenly says and you glance at him.

"Oh y-yeah, thank you for coming.."

"Of course I will come to my favorite ex's wedding day." he says and laughs after that.

You look at jungkook who has a serious face now. You nudge his hand and laugh with jimin.

"Hmm.. When will you get married then?"

"When? When I get a girlfriend who looks like you.."

You chuckle and nod your head.

"Good luck for looking a girlfriend who looks like me.." you say and jimin sighs.

"Yeah, yeah. Don't judge me.." he says and taps your shoulder "I need to go there.. There are many beautiful girls"

"Go then. Maybe you will find a girl who looks like me."

Jimin nods and waves his hand "Bye.." he then walks away.

"You say he's married.."

You look at Jungkook and furrow your brows.

"I never said he's already married."

"But you said Jimin and Jackson's wife."

"Hmm? I only say Jackson's wife, not Jimin's wife."

You explain and shake your head.

"So he's still single?" Jungkook asks and you nod.

"Yup and I don't know why he hasn't had a girlfriend yet." you stop "Maybe he's waiting for me? " you joke and laugh while glancing at Jungkook.

Jungkook furrows his brows and looks at Jimin who is laughing with some of his friends.

He already be friends with jungkook's friends.

---

"Bye, see you soon Taeoh!" you shout and wave your hand to Taeoh.

You smile and hug Baekhyun "If you make her cry then you will die." Baekhyun warns.

"Bye Baekhee.."

"Bye unnie.."

"Chanyeol oppa!" you slap his shoulder "Bye." you say but he's staring at jungkook "Hey.. What's wrong with you?"

"I thought he will be as handsome as me when I meet him in person."

You laugh and hit his stomach "stop joking around and help Baekhyun." you say and pointing to Baekhyun who forces Baekhee to get inside the car.

"Ne, ne. Bye.." you nod.

"Jimin oppa.." you say and about to hug him but suddenly you feel a hand wrapping around your waist "W-what are you doing? Let me go, I want to hug my friends."

You feel Jungkook's head on your shoulder "I want to go home now.." he whispers.

You push Jungkook away when Jimin is standing right in front of you.

Jungkook is rolling his eyes now.

"I hope you will always be happy." Jimin says.

"I know he want the opposite."

Your eyes get wider and you glare at Jungkook.

"Haha.. Don't mind him oppa.."

Jimin chuckles and nods "If I can I will just take you and kidnap you." Jimin suddenly says which makes Jungkook's eyes get wider.

When Jungkook is about to yell, you quickly hold his hand and pinch it.

"Haha, stop joking around oppa.." you say and jimin smiles.

"Should I?" Jimin ask and look at Jungkook "What if I really want to do it?" jimin smirks.

You force to laugh so jungkook will not get angry.

"Look at his face!" Jimin suddenly says "He is totally jealous now. How can you feel jealous to me? I'm her ex and you're her husband now." Jimin yells while laughing.

You look at jungkook and shake your head.

"I'm not jealous.." Jungkook murmur.

"Bye, y/n.. My lady.." Jimin says and suddenly kisses your cheek. After that he walks away.

You can feel Jungkook clenches his fist. You slap his hand and he looks at you.

"Y/n, jungkook. Aigoo.. Both of you look so perfect for each other."

Mrs. Jeon says and you smile.

"Thank you Mrs -"

"Mom." you nod.

"Thank you mom.."

"Jungkook.. drive carefully and don't speed on the road later." your mom warns.

"Ne, eomonim.."

Your dad shakes his head and hugs you.

"I will miss you.."

"I will miss you too dad.."

---

*Jungkook's house
'17.00

"Aish. I'm so tired now." Jungkook says and lies down on the bed "I've told you that place was too far away."

"Hmm.." Jungkook looks at you who is busy with your phone.

"Who is that?" Jungkook asks and sits beside you "Is that jimin?"

You look at jungkook "No. Stop being jealous. He's still normal, he will never kidnap me."

"What? I was just asking.. I said I'm not jealous."

"Really? So why did you suddenly hug me when I was about to hug jimin?"

"It's because I want to."

You roll your eyes and stand up.

"I will go change now." you say and about to walk away.

"Hey, hey. Are you mad at me?"

"No, I'm not."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I'm not mad just because you don't want to admit that you're jealous."

You walk into the bathroom.

When you're already inside the bathroom your phone buzzing. Jungkook look at your phone.

"Jimin?" Jungkook rolls his eyes and block Jimin's number from your phone.

Jungkook puts your phone on the table and lies down on the bed.

Thinking about how he was being with you when he wasn't there. Thinking about what did he do to you when he was being your boyfriend.

"I'm not jealous.." he keeps murmur while staring at the ceiling.

The end.

Lol.

Thank you for reading this book and I hope you like it. ♥ ♥