25

The Next Day.

"I should go now.. I have to attend a meeting in two hours.." Jungkook says while looking at his phone.

"Okay, go now!" you quickly stand up and push him from the bed.

"Slow down."

"Palli. What if you're late?" you ask and push him again who is already standing up.

"Okay" Jungkook turns and shows a small smile.

"Go." you say.

His hands suddenly cups your cheeks which makes your eyes get wider.

"No." you stop jungkook who is leaning closer to you "my maid is standing in front of the stairs and my mom is walking towards us."

Jungkook quickly puts his hand down and turns to look at your mom.

"Annyeonghaseyo.." he says while bowing.

"Ne, Annyeonghaseyo. So, how are you?" your mom asks while walking towards you and Jungkook.

"I'm fine.."

"Do you want to have a -"

"He needs to go now mom. He has something important to do." you explain while putting your hands on his shoulder.

Jungkook glances at you before looking at you mom "I'm sorry.."

"oh.. It's okay, go then. I don't want you to be late, you're the CEO after all."

Jungkook nods and bows at your mom "Y/n, accompany him." you nod and follow jungkook who is already walking down the stairs.

Once you're outside the house, you close the door and turn to Jungkook.

He's standing right in front of you while having a small smile.

He suddenly leans closer to you and gives you a quick kiss on your lips.

Your eyes get wider "What are you-"

"No one is around. Bye.." he shuffles your hair before pinching your cheek.

"Bye.. Be careful, okay?"

Jungkook nods before getting inside his car.

*The next day -July'27th-
'Your father's company.

"Yeah, yeah unnie.." you sigh "You can come with whoever you want."

You end the call and look at hoseok.

"Who again?" hoseok asks.

"I'll just call my best friends... My mom will take care of the rest."

You look for your best friend's number and quickly call her.

"Hello? Seulgi unnie.. You can come, right?" you ask "Okay, I will be happy if your son come too."

You giggle.

"Bye. Yeah, you need to help me too. My bear couple..lol, bye." you end the call after hearing her son's crying voice.

"and after this.. "

*July-28th

"Mr. Jeon, you need to sign this file.." Jungkook looks up and nods his head when he sees his worker standing right in front of him.

"Only this, right Chanwoo?" Chanwoo shakes his head.

"You still have to sign 5 files." Jungkook sighs and signs the file.

"Then, give me all the files now. I need to finish everything now." Jungkook says while looking at him.

He wants to finish his work as fast as possible because he already promised to you that he will be back earlier.