11

"it's her."

Mrs. Jeon looks at one of their maid and she nods her head.

She walks toward the door and opens the door. All of you staring at the door waiting for that girl to come, you tilt your head as you hear a girl saying thank you to the maid.

Once she's finally standing in front of you all, you stare at her and slowly look at her legs. She has a tiny but perfect legs, you keep looking up until you reach her face.

She has a small face and also a tiny figure. She smiles before bowing at all of you.

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Eunha. I will be the one who is helping Jungkook."

You gulp looking at the girl. She looks beautiful than you... Maybe..

But suddenly you feel nervous after looking at her. Your eyes glance at Jungkook as you feel a pang on your heart.

He doesn't even change his expression, you don't know why but after seeing his face you feel a bit relief.

"So.." your mom starts talking and you look at her "You want to help him about what?"

"Uh? His marriage.."

"I know it but you will help him with what?" your mom asks and you look at Mrs. Jeon who nods her head.

"The clothes and also make up." she says and your mom nods her head.

"Can I trust you?" Mrs. Jeon asks.

"Of course you can. Jungkook and I already know each other for 3 years." she explains while slightly laughing.

You smile a bit and look at jungkook who is now staring at you which makes you show a small smile because you don't know why he suddenly stares at you.

"Okay, tomorrow i hope you can help them to look for the dress and tuxedo." Mrs. Jeon says while cupping her fingers "and i also want y/n to look beautiful, perfect." she say while smiling at you.

You smile at Mrs. Jeon "I also want you to make my son in law looks really handsome." your mom says which makes Mrs. Jeon laughs a bit.

"He is a handsome man, so you don't need to put anything." Mr. Jeon suddenly says which makes all of you laugh.

You shake your head and look at Jungkook who has a smile plasteres on his face.

"Okay, I think that's enough. We just have to decide where and when." Mrs. Jeon said while clapping her hands.

You gulp and look at jungkook who has a small smile. He glances at you and you look away.

"So now, we have to go." your mom says and you stand up after your parents.

You bow at Mr and Mrs Jeon, Jungkook looks at you and walks closer to you.

"I will be the one who take her home." Jungkook suddenly says and your eyes get wider.

"But.."

"Okay." your mom says and looks at you "Be careful."

----
The next morning.
*09.32

"So, appa will stay there until my wedding day?" you ask your mom who is still eating her food.

"He will come before your wedding day." your mom explain again and you sigh.

"Why so sudden?" you murmur.

"Because it's an important thing." your mom says while cutting some meat.

You nod your head.

----
Jungkook's company.

"I think it will be perfect if we use this one." his secretary says and jungkook looks at the paper.