19

"No.." you close your eyes even tighter as you feel something wraps around your body.

"Are you okay?" seeing Jungkook laying down under you makes you feel dizzy. He's breathing heavily while holding your body tightly.

Slowly he closes his eyes, his hands that grip around your body loosen up which makes your heart beats so fast.

"J-jungkook?" you murmur and quickly slap his face.

Jungkook automatically opens his eyes and stares at you "What are you.."

"I-i thought you're dying." you mumble and quickly get off of his body.

Everyone is looking at you and one of them walks towards you.

Jungkook chuckles "I'm not -"

"Are you okay? Do you want me to call the cops?" you look up and see an old lady with probably her husband standing near you while holding her phone.

"No, it's ok-"

"Wait!" you yell, stopping Jungkook from talking "Where's that car?" you ask as you stand up and look around "Where's that car?" you ask and about to fall down.

Jungkook quickly stands up and holds on your body "It's okay. That person isn't here, we are okay." he says as he caresses your hair.

You shake your head and point your finger to a tree "That black car.. It was there, it.. it was.."

"It's okay. You're safe with me." Jungkook says and slowly hugs your body.

"T-thank you.." you mumble "Thank you for saving me." you hug his body even tighter.

"But can I know why the fuck were you standing in the middle of the road?" Jungkook asks as he slowly let go of your body.

"S-someone called me that is why.."

jungkook sighs and holds both of your shoulders "Remember not to do this ever again." he says as he stares at your eyes which makes you slowly nod your head.

"I shouldn't.." you mumble and look at Jungkook "I'm sorry.." you slowly say while looking down which makes Jungkook hugs your body.

"It's fine, I'm here with you." he whispers as he hugs your body even tighter.

Slowly he pushes you and touches your cheek which makes you feel a bit better.

"Let's go home." Jungkook says which makes you shake your head.

"I don't want to go home now. " you say as you stare at Jungkook. He then nods his head and about to pull you, but you stop him.

"Wait.." you look at the ramyeon shop and stare at it.

"Do you want to eat?" he asks and you shake your head.

"I need to take my bag and also pay for the food." you say and about to go, but Jungkook suddenly holds your hand, stopping you from walking away.

"I will take it and pay for it. You wait inside my car." Jungkook says and gives you his car key.

You take it and nod your head.

He watches you as you walk towards his car. You glance at Jungkook before getting inside his car.

Jungkook then walks towards the ramyeon shop and pay for everything, he also takes you bag and walks towards his car.

Once he gets inside the car, he looks at you and smiles "I will tell my man to take your car and also tell your mother.. "

"N-no, let me tell mom by myself." you say as you look down.

Jungkook nods his head and starts driving his car towards his friend's restaurant.

Once he arrives at Jin's restaurant, he turns to look at you.

"Let's get inside." he gets off of the car and opens the car door for you.

Holding your hand, he gets inside the restaurant and walks up stairs. When he sees Jin standing near the door, he stops walking and turns to you.

"He's my friend." you stare at Jin and hold Jungkook's hand.

Jungkook walks towards Jin which makes Jin widen his eyes.

"What are you doing here? And who is.."

"This is Y/n, something happened to her." Jungkook says and holds your hand even tighter "I need you to take care of her. I need to check on something." he looks at you and smiles.

Jin nods his head "Hello.." he lowers his body "I'm Kim SeokJin, you can call me Jin oppa." you nod your head.

"Please take care of her." Jungkook says and turns to you "You will be safe here, I need to go to my company." you nod and hug him.

.

Jungkook gets inside his car and sighs while looking at the little box on his hand "Maybe not now." he mumbles before driving his car towards his company.

Parking his car, he quickly gets inside the building and looks for his secretary.

Once he sees her standing near the elevator, he walks towards her "Yoonji, is there someone looking for me?" he asks and Yoonji shakes her head.

"No, but someone called and asked if you were in the office" Yoonji says which makes Jungkook sigh.

"So someone was looking for me." Yoonji shakes her head.

"She just called and asked if you were here, she didn't want to meet you." Yoonji say while staring at Jungkook's eyes.

"okay." Jungkook says before walking towards his office "She's just like Yoongi hyung."

Jungkook sits on his chair and crosses his legs. He stares at the table "Arghhh!"

Jungkook hits the table and quickly looks at the door once he hears someone knocking the door.

"Mr jeon.." Jungkook fixes his tie.

"What Yoonji?" Yoonji steps inside the office and closes the door.

"Someone called me and said she will come here." Jungkook furrows his brows.

"Someone?" yoonji smiles a bit "Eunha?" she nods.

Jungkook sighs and clenches his fist "I will go now."

Yoonji walks out of the office and Jungkook closes his eyes "Why can't she.." he stops talking.

His phone rings and he answers the call "What?" Jungkook asks coldly not feeling really well.

[Sir, you need to sign some files.]

Jungkook looks at his wristwatch "Not today." Jungkook ends the call and puts his phone down.

He stands up and walks out of his office. Stopping in front of his secretary, he puts his hands on the table.

"If she comes, tell her that I'm busy." he says and quickly walks away.

Jungkook pulls his hair back and keeps walking. He sits on the chair at the canteen and leans against the chair while closing his eyes.

Slowly he opens his eyes as he hears someone he knows saying something not so far from him.

"I know, I just need to do it well."

He turns around and stares at someone who walks towards the elevator.

"I know, I know. I just need to make Jungkook hate her now."

Jungkook furrows his brows and glares at that person. He stands up and walks closer to her.

"I will make them hate each other because i will be the one.. who will marry him."

To be continued..