17

Sitting on the chair, you stare at the white wall without blinking your eyes. You're still thinking about what Jungkook just said to you.

How can he know everything about you? But you don't even know..

"Wait.. What if I actually know something about.." you shake your head "How can I know something about him, the only thing I know about him is... what?"

"Ya, what's wrong?" you turn your head and stare at Hoseok who is now staring at you with a weird expression on his face.

He is secretly judging you.

You shake your head and continue to stare at the white wall.

"you're weird as fuck." he mumbles while shaking his head.

You sigh and pull out your phone when you feel something moving from inside your pocket.

It's your mom. She messages you and asks if you can meet her now, she says she has something to ask you.

Sighing, you type OK and stand up.

"I need to go now, oppa. Thank you." you sat and walk away.

"For what?" Hoseok asks but get ignore by you.

Poor him..

Walking towards the parking lot, you get inside the car and begin to drive home.

Once you arrive, you get off of the car and walk straight towards the front door.

.

'Jungkook office room.

Jungkook puts the file down and looks at his secretary "Yoonji, don't let anyone get inside this room. I need to clear my mind. " Yoonji nods her head.

"Yes, sir.."

She bows to Jungkook and turns around to walk towards the silver door. But when she is about to open the door, the door flung open by itself which makes Yoonji takes a few steps back.

Jungkook who hears the door being open harshly, turns and stares at someone who is walking towards him.

"Eunha? What are you doing here?" he asks while furrowing his brows, he stops doing what he was doing and leans against the chair while staring at Eunha with a glare.

"Can't I come here?" she casually asks which makes Jungkook sighs and closes his eyes.

"What if I say no?" Jungkook asks while looking at her and then looks away.

"But jungkook.. I don't have -"

Jungkook closes his eyes and clenches his hands into a fist.

"I know you don't have anyone but you can't always come here and bother me." Jungkook opens his eyes and looks at Eunha "Please go now."

Jungkook says which makes Eunha stares at him with a wide eyes. Yoonji who is still staying inside the same room with them, clearing her throat and slowly moves closer towards Eunha and holds her hand.

"I'm sorry but Mr. Jeon .."

Eunha pushes Yoonji away while glaring at her "Don't touch me. I can go by myself." Eunha yells which surprises Yoonji and makes her look down.

Eunha turns to jungkook "Fine!" she yells and walks away.

Jungkook sighs as he hears the door being closed harshly.

"Sir, do you need something? Do we need to tell the security guards about this?" Yoonji asks as she stares at Jungkook with a concern look.

"No need, I'm fine." Jungkook mumbles and closes his eyes while running his fingers through his hair.