21

*Flashback.

Jungkook walked towards his office room.

"She come again?" Jungkook stopped and glanced at one of his coworkers.

"Yeah, and she keep asking about Mr. Jeon." the receptionist said.

Slowly jungkook walked backward and hided himself behind the wall. He peeked and stared at his coworker's name tag.

"Chanwoo.." Jungkook read the name tag and looked at his face.

"I'm scared.. What if his girlfriend see it and broke up with Mr. Jeon.." The receptionist said.

"Wait.. Dahyun.." Chanwoo said while staring at her "She already saw it before.."

Dahyun eyes got widen, same like Jungkook's.

"What? But when?" she asked and now leaned closer to chanwoo.

"When? When she came here.. I saw her opening the door of Mr. Jeon's office and when I was about to ask her what she's doing, she turned and gave the file to me." Chanwoo explained.

"File?" Dahyun asked.

Now jungkook frozen. He knew what's wrong with you and why you said you can't marry him.

"Yeah, File and then she ran away." Chanwoo then rubbed his nape "She is his girlfriend, right?" Chanwoo asked, but being ignored by dahyun "Yah.."

"Wait. So she wasn't the one who gave the file to Mr. Jeon?" Dahyun mumbled.

Chanwoo nodded "I even lied to Mr. Jeon." Chanwoo said and sighed.

Dahyun looked up "So.. " she stopped talking which made Chanwoo raise one of his brows.

"So what?" he asked and Dahyun frozen "Hmm? What's wrong with you?" Chanwoo waved his hand in front of dahyun "Hello~"

"Mr. Jeon is here.." Dahyun whispered.

"What? Who is here?" Chanwoo asked, looking around.

"Me." Chanwoo's eyes got wider and he frozen too "So you lied to me before?" Jungkook asked disbelief.

Chanwoo closed his eyes and slowly looked at jungkook who stood behind him.

"I-i'm sorry.." he murmured and looked down.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier." Jungkook said and pulled his hair back "Aish!"

Jungkook walked away.

*End of flashback.

"Mom, I need to go somewhere.." you say while trying to use your heels.

"Where are you going?" she asks, turning around and stares at you while looking at your body up and down.

"I'm sorry, but I can't have a dinner with you tonight."

"You're having a date with someone now? Without even thinking about Jungkook?" she yells and starts coming closer to you.

You sigh as you see her angry face "I'm going to have a dinner with Jungkook. We need to talk about something." you say and take your car key "Bye mom."