5

Hi! Before you start to read this story I just want to warned you.

Chapters 1 until 9 are too boring so if you feel bored you can read from chapter 10. The problems are starting from that chapter.

Thank you ♥ ♥

___

Your expression turns into a shock one. Seeing your expression, Jungkook taps his fingers on the table and clear his throat.

"I'm your last? Eventhough we were only arranged by my parents??" you ask while trying not to look at his eyes.

Jungkook sighs "So, you don't want to be my wife?" he asks as he tries to find your eyes.

Once you make an eyes contact with him, you froze.

"no! It's not like that. I just can't believe it." you mumble the last sentence while looking away, avoiding his eyes again.

"I can't believe it as well but let's just go ahead, soon we will know whether we are suitable for each other or not." he says calmly which makes you nod your head in agreement.

"let's eat." your smile appears as he says the eat word.

Jungkook finishes eating his food and put the chopsticks down on the table. Wiping his lips with a tissue, he stares at you who is still chewing your food.

Knowing he stares at you, you decide to ignore his stare and keep eating your food.

Finally, the foods are gone. Slowly, you put the chopsticks down and look up to meet his eyes.

He smiles "Let's go?" you ask which makes him chuckle and he shakes his head.

"Let's stay here for some minutes, you just finished eating." he says and you nod your head while licking your lips.

It's taste good "so you will take me home?" you ask.

"Oh, I almost forget about it." he pulls his phone out from his pocket and starts typing something "I already told my man to bring your car home now." he says while putting his phone inside his pocket again.

"Let's go home now then, you have a lot of work to do, right?" your hands are taking your stuff and ready to leave the place.

He sighs "You don't want to eat some dessert?" he asks which only makes you stop talking and makes your head fills with some snacks.

But then you shake your head after remembering that he has a lot of works to do "Are you sure?" he asks while having a teasing smile.

You bite some part of inside your mouth and slowly look into his eyes "ice cream?" laugh escapes Jungkook's lips as he hears your tiny voice.

"You should've said it earlier." he then stands up "Let's buy it somewhere." he says and your eyes got widen.

"So this place doesn't have it?" you ask.

Jungkook smiles and shakes his head "Come on." he offers his hand and you gladly take it.

You both then start walking hand-in-hand, just like what couples always do.

He then stop in front of the cashier and put some money on the counter. He holds your hand again without looking at you and begins to walk.

Once you're arrive at the parking lot, he let go of your hand and opens the door for you. Jungkook then runs towards the other side of the car and gets inside.

He starts driving after seeing you putting the seatbelt. Feeling empty, you turn on your favorite music and jamming into the song.

You were nodding your head while listening the song, but not until Jungkook suddenly stops his car. You turn to Jungkook and see him unbuckling his seatbelt.