Chapter Five

"So how come when I invite you to come watch the flower petals fall its, Oh no Maiko we can't do that, we have to go to the Host Club! But when the Host club suggests it you're suddenly on board." Maiko complained, looking around at the scenery. She wasn't going to lie, it was absolutely gorgeous and the Host Club did pick a good spot, but that didn't change the fact that she was feeling pretty bitter at her best friend.

"I'm sorry okay, but why should I just look at the cherry blossoms falling, when I can look at the cherry blossoms falling and hot guys!" Hana exclaimed. It was Host Club hours and it had been days since the Host Ball. The two girls were currently on their way towards Haruhi's station, though today he was put with Honey-senpai and Mori-senpai.

"Kaoru!" Maiko heard Hikaru scream while the girls at their table gasped. Maiko looked over to see that their tea had spilled and while she couldn't tell for sure, it looked like there was a small burn on Kaoru's finger. Hikaru carefully put the burnt side of the finger against his lips while the two softly said each others name. Maiko rolled her eyes before changing paths and walking over towards them.

"Here." She reached into her school bag and grabbed a small box, looking closer one could easily see it was a mini first aid kit. She quickly grabbed out a small tube of burn cream and a pink sparkly band aid. Their guests were muttering something while looking away from the whole scene, but Maiko could easily see Kyouya beginning to walk over towards them.

"Awe, Maiko-senpai does care." The boys said together, placing both of their arms on her shoulders. She rolled her eyes.

"Sorry that the band aid isn't exactly the most masculine, it's just the type I like to keep." Maiko said, shrugging her shoulders to attempt to get their arms off. It was then that the trio noticed what Kyouya was saying to the twins guests.

"Well, now we know how the club makes extra money." They said, leaning again Maiko even more.

"But I have to wonder." Hikaru said, looking over at Maiko and Kaoru.

Kaoru continued on, "When did he take pictures of us?"

Maiko looked at the two boys. "Am I the only one who notices that he's selling pictures of the other hosts but not himself?"

Kaoru went to respond when his guests called out his name, "Ah sorry, guess that's my que."

"Wouldn't want to keep them waiting." Maiko said, smiling at Kaoru. They continued to stand there, looking at each other before Kaoru's name was called once again. Maiko's smile turned sheepish as she turned and make her way over to where Haurhi and Hana were.

When she arrived she noticed that Honey-senpai was stirring the tea leaves too much, if he continued on at his rate he would overdo it. "Should somebody-" She started to say to her friends before Mori-senpai cut her off.

"Mitsukuni, you overdid it." Mori-senpai's deep voice said, causing everyone to hold their breath, The two girls there for the third years quickly did damage control, assuring Honey-senpai that it was the perfect amount for them. Maiko stared at Mori-senpai, who eventually felt her stare and looked at her.

"That was honestly the first time I've heard your voice." She told him in all seriousness.

Mori-senpai nodded his head at her, "and now this was your second."

Maiko smiled widely before turning back to look at Haruhi and Hana. It was then that there was a chime on Hana's phone, she pulled it out and checked the message.

"Oh shoot,I totally forgot that I was supposed to meet Tenji in the library for a project." She then turned to Maiko and put on the puppy dog eyes. "Mai, will you come with me? You know how creepy he acts towards me." Hana asked meekly.