Chapter nine: the end is here

"Uhhh twilight" said starlight. Twilight turns around and sees starlight Turning into dust. Twilight looks all around sees most of the Equestrian military turn into dust. Rarity, applejack, fluttershy, and pinkie turn into dust also. "Oh no Nightmare moon actually did it" said Umbreon. "This was meant to be it seems like" said princess celestia as she turns into dust. Edd looks at his two friends Ed and eddy turn into dust. "Oh no first my dad and now my best friends" said edd with one tear in his eye.

In Townsville blossom and bubbles where sitting in there rooms crying. "I can't believe buttercup is gone" said blossom. "Me too" said bubbles as she looks away. Bubbles looks back at blossom but notices she's gone. "Um blossom where you at" Asked bubbles. Bubbles looks at the ground and sees dust. "Professor I need your help!" Yelled bubbles as she flies down stairs. Bubbles goes to the couch and sees nothing but dust.

In ooo Finn, Jake, espeon and rainbow dash was helping princess bubblegum clean up the candy kingdom. "Good job guys looks like where done" said princess bubblegum as she turns into dust. "What the hay" said Finn as he notices his hand turning into dust. "Oh no bro" said Jake as he looks at Finn. Finn's whole body turns into dust. "Umm guys, tell Umbreon I love him" said Espeon as she turns into dust. "Jake let's go back to earth" said rainbow dash as she taps on Jakes shoulder. Jake looks around noticing half the banana guards are turning into dust.

Nightmare moon teleports to a cabin infront of a lake. Nightmare moon takes her armor off and puts it on a stand. She goes and sits on a stair infront of the cabin. The sun is setting over the Lake. Nightmare moon smiles and watches the sunset....