Chapter two: a little histroy

In Russia Ed Edd and Eddy was helping Umbreon up after getting knocked out. "Where is she" asked Umbreon. "She went with twilight out of the county" said Edd. "I must kill starlight" said Umbreon as he gets up fast. "Wait starlight didn't kill your dad" said Edd. "It was a changling trick" said Eddy. Yeah a changling trick" said Ed. "Are you kidding me, I fell for another trick" said Umbreon. "Yep you sure did dumbass" said Eddy. "That isn't nice to say Eddy" said Ed as he laughs. "Manners Eddy, remember Umbreon is a protector" said Edd. "He is right, I am a dumbass" said Umbreon. "Hey look we all make mistakes, it's in are blood as a living organism" said Edd as he pats Umbreon's back. "That was cheesy" said eddy.

At the protectors base Optimus prime was finishing up starlights robotic hoof. "There you go, is that better" asked Optimus. "Yeah it's good, thank you" said starlight. "No problem, so tell me about this whole nightmare moon pony thing" said Optimus prime as he sits down. "Well Nightmare moon is the most powerful pony out there, she was originally apart of princess Luna, the princess of the night" said starlight. "Weird.. what else is there about nightmare moon" asked Optimus prime. "Well Nightmare moon left Luna's body permanently, and became even stronger and smarter" said starlight. "So why did nightmare moon attack you and twilight" asked Optimus prime. "I think it's because Nightmare moon is wanting to collect all six of the elements of harmony" said starlight. Chowder walks in and sits by Optimus prime. "Why does Nightmare moon want theses elements" asked chowder. "Legend says that if you have all six of the elements you could wipeout half of the universe" said starlight. "Oh my gosh do you think that's why she wants the elements" asked Optimus prime. "Yes I believe so" said starlight. " we must stop this new threat not just for earth, but for the whole universe" said chowder. Suddenly an explosion was heard from the outside. "What the heck was that" asked Optimus as he turns back to full size. Chowder gets out his shotgun slowly and walks outside. "Wait I'm gonna come too" said starlight as she gets her assault rifle out. Optimus prime runs outside looking around. "There's literally nothing out here" said Optimus prime. Suddenly a green beam flew by Optimus primes head. "Who are you" asked Optimus as she gets his gun out. "I am queen chrysalis and I'm looking for the elements of harmony" said the pony as she laughs.