Epilogue

Play song

1 week later

Yoon-gi's POV:

It was a dreary Sunday, it started to rain. I picked up Mark, RM, Jungkook, Wooyoung and Alana's mom last night. Jimin & Taehyung disappeared with that girl, we tried looking for them but we couldn't track them.

I sat here in the dorm with RM & Jungkook, we were packing up her stuff. We were taking everything back to the dorm, her mom and Wooyoung would pick out all the things they wanted.

I wiped my tears as I held the silver teddy bear, I got her for her 7th birthday. I can't believe she still had it, it's official BTS was no more. With Jin betraying and Jimin & Taehyung also going off the radar.

There was a knock on the door, I got up and answered the door solemnly. Rose stepped in with a silver mask upon her face, "I got a moving can parked out front. Jungkook she told me to tell you that the bike is yours. Also here Yoon-gi, these are all hers she left theses in LA with me for safe keeping. We use to record them in her studio, just got fun though. She had the better voice."

I watched as she wiped tears from under her mask, "Rose how come you won't show Jungkook & RM who you are?"

She smiled her familiar smile, "because where would the gun in that would be?"

"I want to see their faces for the first time, after all this is behind us. Don't worry I promised I wouldn't hurt them."

I looked at her, "I'd feel better if you did oath with them too."

She looked at me. "But we're missing one, call him tell him it's urgent that RM broke something."

"Hey! I heard that I'm right here you know! The three of us laugh at a semi angry RM. I told Jungkook to call his Hyung.

-

"I'm your hope, I'm your Angel. I'm Jhope."

I smh this guy, always the flirtatious one. "Alright palms up everyone, Jhope Close your eyes and hold still."

I watched Rose with a quick flick of her wrist, she cut her hand quickly placing her hand on each of the boys cuts. I saw her do the hand gestures again, that cuts healing only leaving a faint scar.

"Boys I'm leaving now I'll see you soon, don't worry I'll try not to cause too much trouble.

See you soon. She has each of and hopped out the window, I hear a heads up as a pair of keys flew threw the window straight at me.

I'll see you soon Rose.....