Dear Alana...

We did paper rock scissors, Jackson got first dibs.

Jackson's POV:

I did the same as her, I attached a USB with one of my songs. Its called OKAY!

Please play the USB while reading this.

Dear Alana,

I am one of 7 guys in a K-Idol group. My name is Jackson Wang.
I just turned 25 yrs old in March, I'm from Hong Kong. I'm a rapper, singer and dancer from a kpop group called GOT7.

To be honest with you, me and the boys swore we wouldn't do the pen pal thing again. But Auntie (your professor) said your different and special.

Plus JYP, said we could learn from you. So we decided to try this again. Most girls would go buck local crazy, once they find out who we are.

Hopefully you aren't like that, My little brothers (my bandmates) saw you at the frat party yesterday. Your professor showed us your picture, hope you don't mind.

Your very pretty indeed, I hope we could become friends. I have to go and film our MV, hope to hear from you soon.

Your Friend
Jackson Wang

I folded up the letter, I attached the USB. I handed the letter to Auntie. "Please give it to her soon, I hope she replies soon."

I bowed and headed out to the set, I smiled at what I put. Let's see her reaction, I start rapping my song.

MV filming was a breeze, I headed to put dorm and showered. I put on the radio station, Monie was getting interviewed along with his brothers.

At the Radio Station Alana's POV:

"Who the fuck is BTS?" Who now? I just started with 2 AM when my professor said to study up on kpop.

"Alana do you know any other kpop artists?"

"Well to be honest with you, I know 2 AM, 2 PM, BIG BANG, Bi Rain & BOA. BTS, I believe was next on the list! I feel horrible now!"

"Alana, which do you like more RAP or R&B?"

"RAP!! Hands Down, but I can't rap for beans I can only sing some!" Shit why did I admit that out loud? I'm so retarded sometimes.

"It's settled then, you'll sing for them and you'll get studio time starting this friday!"

I was going to speak, "Fine being me to a studio so I could set up! Just letting you know though, I've only sang for my pen pal and now for the station."

I bowed my head and followed him into the studio, I put my mask on as I bit my bottom lip out of nervousness. Why me, fucking sonofamotherfucking bitch

"Boys, this is Alana she will be singing for you please treat her well!"

I looked at them, I took off my beanie and mask and smiled. I waved out of nervousness, I bowed. I had to apologize, "Please forgive me."

Namjoon's POV:

I was confused, I looked at my brothers as Taehyung started laughing out of No where.

"Why are you apologizing? Did you fart or something?"

She looked at me and said, "Its not that, it's just that I have no clue who any of you guys are. So I hope you can forgive me, I also hope you won't be mad at me!"

She looked she was going to cry, I saw our little ball of sunshine run up to her. He wiped her tears, shit she does feel bad. I saw the look on Jungkook's eyes, here we go again.

"You have present for us, we will take that as a apology!"

Her eyes widened in surprise, she thought for a minute. "Give me a minute I'll be back." She ran out of the studio, like the devil was chasing her.

She came back her arms held 9 boxes, my sudden realization. She bought us food, I eyed jungkook he was drinking his water. She smiled and placed a big in his hands.

She blew our a big breath, "These are my favorite snacks so I got the deluxe box since you asked for the present. Also in each box is a surprise gift certificate to any restaurant listed on the inside of the box, honestly the place near my Uni serves the best lamb skewers in my own opinion."

I see Yoon-gi Hyung wake up, because she said lamb skewers. The youngest and my Hyung, are relentless when it comes to lamb skewers.

I'm going to sing now, I hope you like it." I sit behind the glass walls, I put my headset on and get to work. "Sorry I'm a little nervous!" she said.

I see Yoon-gi Hyung get up from his spot, he walked into the booth with her. I see him whisper in her ear, she showed him her pearly whites. She gave him a hug and I heard her say thank you. He sat next to her, as she got more comfortable.

My phone buzzed, I got a text from Jackson. It read: "Hey Bro you still at the station, why do I only hear radio silence?"

I texted him back that a Radio Veejay named Alana was singing for us and its going live now, I'd text him later.

I fix the stool and Mic. "This would be the third time someone has heard me sing, not even my friends have heard me sing!"

When she finished, she celebrated with Yoon-gi Hyung, she thanked him and again and he gave her a hug.

She stepped out and bowed to us, get phone started to ring. "Oh excuse me I have to take this?"

"Hello! This is Alana speaking, WHAT! Alright what hospital, alright I'll find it thank you for calling.

I'm sorry I have to go, my older brother was in a car accident. I'll see you guys around, I'll also download all your raps too and songs. Bye I waved and ran out."

Shit, lets see what this Dumb ass did now.

🌀Heyo🌀
My LIL ISLANDERS
Hope you like this chapter.
I apologize for any misspelled words or any grammatical errors.

I love to read your thoughts.

Laters

Eat Well
Sleep Well
Stay Healthy

Woohoo 1035 words