Decisions

Play Song

I tiredly walked up the beach, I have GD the cue to get him from the fighting circle. I held my side as I turned toward RM, "I hope you make the right decision, he has been on their side since I was out in the orphanage all those years ago. I'm sorry you had to find out this way, I'm understand if you wish to part ways from me. I hope everything becomes clear to you, the mistreatment made it all clear to me that day I miss Jimin."

I walked unsteadily towards the house, I removed my hand from my side seeing the blood gush out. My sight before me as dots appeared, my footsteps staggering. I grabbed into a deck chair as I stumbled, "I wasn't quick enough!" Was the last thing I said before I fell into a dark abyss.

I saw Alana, her face pale and her footsteps unsteady. I was right behind her when I the blood trail, my heart clenched in against as she started to fall. "Hyung Alana's been shot!" I slid across the deck catching her before she could hit it.

I yanked off my shirt as I pressed it into her wound, "Bring that bastard to the living room NOW, he will pay for his insolence. No one and I mean no one harms my family!"

I stood behind Jimin Hyung, I've never seen him so mad in my life. Not even when Jin Hyung was picking on us those other times. I looked at the rest of BTS, fuck Jin betrayed us. Because he was a weak Bitch and he doesn't get his way, I started to get mad as fuck. I cracked my neck I was going to teach that asshole a thing or two, I felt a hand on my shoulder stopping me.

I looked back to see RM Hyung & Yoon-gi Hyung's hands both on each of my shoulders. They both shook their heads, I saw RM Hyung with tears going down his face. The 5 of us knew of their secret relationship, how could we not. We've been together all of our lives, I was barely born when everything happened.

We ran in to see Taeyang Hyung taking the bullet out of Alana, "Don't worry it didn't hit anything vital, it got stuck in her rib bone. She'll be fine in a few hours, but if I were you. I'd take care of the pest problem, before she does."

Hyung said he would watch her, Alana is like a little sister to him. Nothing will happen, the other groups parted but RM Hyung called Jackson to help him with his problem.

I hugged Jimin Hyung, telling him to do what he wished. He nodded, "Jungkook go grab me Alana's bat its in her room." I ran up the stairs, running thru the black double doors. I laughed out loud because the bat I picked up had his name on it already, I turned it over it said "For Traitors".

I walked back down the stairs whistling to the song DNA, I skipped to Hyung handing him the bat. "Is there anymore bats up there?"

I told him yes, "There are two Titanium bats up there, one with her father's name & one with the demons name." (I don't remember the name I used so I'll just call him Dom)

Hyung hummed quietly, "Good at least we know there are no more traitors."

RM stepped up and took the bat from Jimin, "Gag him! Jimin, Jungkook tie his hands to the chair!"

"Yoon-gi Hyung do you want to go first?" RM held the bat out to his Hyung. Yoon-gi took it and swung at Jin's left knee cap, he was satisfied when he heard the crunch. We heard Jin cry out and the tears came down, it sounded like he was trying to apologize but we ignored him. He held the bat back up to RM, "Hit him where it hurts, he betrayed us and your heart!"

I was taken back when I heard Yoon-gi hyung say those words out loud, I watched as RM Hyung pull out a sharp dagger and stab him slowly in the gut.

"It's okay to break my heart, but when it comes to our brothers it's not okay and to betray my lil cousin. She gave you so many chances, but you were to wrapped up in your ego and greedy to have her as your wife. You were blinded, it's a good thing Jackson was there for me more than you. When you said you loved me, I almost fell for it. Goodbye Kim Seokjin, see you NEVER!"

I watched as he took the dagger out and stabbed him in the heart, I ran to RM Hyung before he hit the ground. Jackson said he'll take care of him, I went back to the living room to check on Alana. But she wasn't there, I felt a tap on my shoulder and whirled around. "I'm behind you Oppa!"

I turned around almost getting whiplash, "Where's Hyung?" She pointed to the recliner. I gave her a look "You knocked him out didn't you?!" She only nodded, "What am I going to do with you?"

She shrugged her shoulders and walked away, she looked at me. "I don't know maybe love me?" I watched her walk up the stairs, I was rooted to my spot.

Did she just say to Love her? She chose me?

Oh shot did Alana really choose Jimin? Yoon-gi fucked up Jin's kneecap and RM stabbed and killed him, Damn there's a lot happening here.

↔↔↔↔↔❇↔↔↔↔↔
How's it going?
I thank the cdrama:
The Princess Weiyoung.
It helped me with the idea for this chapter

I deeply apologize for any misspelled words or any grammatical errors.