Letters

[Play Song]

I called up Mikey's mom, now I'm sitting here at the dining room table. I'm in Busan, I bought writing paper. I'm leaving Seoul completely, I plan on running. FUCK my feelings and FUCK everyone who wants to control me.

I already have everyone's letters except Jin's. So I decided to just do a song, maybe he'll understand. Maybe he'll know what it's like to be in my shoes, and how he is treating his younger brothers.

I asked Mikey to deliver the letters, I even paid him 50k so he won't give away where I'm at. "Alana, honey you have to go and give it to them yourself."

She slid the envelope full of money back towards me, "Auntie I can't, it hurts to much. Plus they'll put me somewhere and put guards on me."

She let out a sigh, "Sweetie, I'm sorry but I don't like to see you like this but they are outside in the back yard."

My saddened expression turned ice cold, I pursed my lips. I snatched the letters, before I went out I placed my mask on place. I walked outside my expression hard, I wouldn't even look at them.

I have them the letters, I was giving Jin his USB. "So your leaving just like that?"

I ignored them, I ran and hopped the fence. Dammit I should have went the other way, 3 big ass dogs started barking at me. I say my ass still on the ground, I look to the left to see them look over the fence.

Nosy ass shots, "Alana don't move we'll come and get you." I look to the right as the tears fell. "Don't! I don't want your help, Ask Jin why I'm like this!" I stood up 2nd walked to the sliding door, the dogs still barking at me. I came back with 3 dog held full of food, the dogs jumping up on me. "Sit, Now!" I must have said it loud and the dogs whined. They cowered back in fear, I set the bowls down and walked thru the hate located on the side.

I made my way back inside, "Jin won't tell us what happened! All we know is that you had a wooden bat in your hands and you yelled at him."

I rubbed my face, "Fine come inside it's going to rain, Auntie will whoop my ass if you trek mud into her house." All the boys followed me inside, I went to the side cabinet and have them each a pair of slippers.

I waited till they all say, I went to the table. "Okay about 1 year ago in LA this was sent to me, it's from my mum. She's being held prisoner there, one of the maids sent it to me along with proof."

I handed the pictures to pass around, I sat defeated when I reached for the other photos.

"You see I've been trying to come up with a plan, to get her and your parents that you think we're dead. They are very much alive, I've made many friends back home and when I went traveling."

These friends are my father's #1 enemies and they are willing to help me, but what you don't know is that Jin's father & mine were going to marry us off to each other. He was mad at Jimin, Jungkook, Jackson & Yoon-gi because he knew he didn't stand a chance, when it came to my love."

"So even though It would hurt you 4 as much as it would hurt me, I plan on picking no one. Jin always I'm a I'm Jimin, even though he has done nothing wrong."

"What kind of bandmate or older brother does that. Not to mention when he picks in the rest of you, I want nothing to do with that. That's why I told him he is in the same boat as Mark and Oppa & RM. I won't ever see he as anything else, my feelings come second when it's family."

I laid back my arms covering my face, my back was lifted as my head was placed in a lap. I turned to see who it was, my brother smiled at me. "Alana we will discuss your love life later after we bring down father and that demon asshole. Call your friends, tell them to come and meet at this address."