They Have My Brother

"Have you guys seen my brother?"

They said he went to the corner store to buy you sweets! "But I don't eat sweets!" I looked at Mark, my eyes going wide. I kick up my bat catching it in the air, I ran out the door. Someone hand their arms around me holding me back, "No let me go Dammit They Have my brother. That asshole took my Oppa, you mothersfuckers need to let me go."

I drop the bat, grabbing the arm and twisting it. "Forgive me." I put whoever it is to sleep." I pick up the bat and made my way around the corner, I find my brothers phone and backpack along with a bag of lemons.

I dropped to my knees, his phone started ringing. I pick up:

Here's how it's going to go, you will meet me at the address below. Come alone or both your mother and your brother will die.

Bring my daughter & her boyfriend. I owe her a reward, she put a locator on your brother.

Your sick, you touch little girls and even your daughter. Your daughter is at the American Embassy with her boyfriend, just so you know you will die soon. I hope you have gotten everything you wanted out of life.

I hung up the call, I send out a group text:

Come to this address, Oppa Has been taken

We're on our way, don't worry we can get him back and the innocent ones as well. Don't worry Alana we got your back, they'll pay fucking with you and your brother we'll make sure of that.

I'm breaking this, I'll text you from another number. I sat and cried for a minute, soon I felt arms are around me. "Who did I put to sleep?"

I heard them mutter "Jin Hyung!"

Play Song

"Throw some water on him, get dressed were going to the orphanage."

I wiped my eyes, I walked back in the house. I was radiating hear and they knew not to say anything.

I stomped my way up the stairs, I went into Mikey's room. "Open it!"

I watch Mikey, grab a remote off the desk pressing a few buttons. I heard a click and a wall moving downstairs. I made my way back down, "Now whose going with me to rescue my brother and your parents?"

We headed our in 4 cars, armed and dangerous. "RM call your mom, tell auntie were going to the orphanage." We pulled up the white pearlesence gates.

"This is the same orphanage, but me, Mark & Oppa have been upgrading it every chace we get

"This is the same orphanage, but me, Mark & Oppa have been upgrading it every chace we get. Come on park underground, follow me leave your weapons in the car. I want to show you something, they should be here already." I knocked on the metal door, to have to have it opened up.

Jiwoo popped his head out, "Alana long time no see." I have a sight nod, "So it's true you do know both Bangtan & GOT7." I only nodded walking in, "come on boys well come to our home. No orphans live here, it's just us. Everyone was adopted our a few weeks ago, now it's erfect for what we need."

I walk to the computer screen, the green dot indicating that they haven't found it yet.

"Look he is being moved again, he is approximately 325 clicks from this location. Meaning he at the mansion over there, I pointed at the highest peak. My brother can take care of himself, but our parents not to much. Jiwoo bring everyone down to the beach, put the shields up."

He bowed them walked away, "Alana how many people have you actually recruited?"

I looked at Mark, I rubbed the back of my neck well. "Monsta X, EXO, BigBang, Seventeen, Girls Generation, Twice, Red Velvet, Black Pink, 2 PM, 2 AM. I also got a few cousins from China."

"You the demon has crossed many lines and some their parents were in the crossfire, I met them thru DJing parties for them from my Oppa. It's good to know my brother has many friends and acquaintances. I also went to school with some of them, so yeah."

"Alana, omg I'm so glad your safe, you fucking Bitch what did you do."

I turned and slapped at the hands, "Be nice, or I'll bring out my bat!"

Everyone took a step back, "So you know why I gathered everyone? I need the most flexible and agile. Jimin before you and Jhope let the girls do it first. We are going to play a game before you get your roles!"

"Alana, come on you can't be serious!"

I smiled wide at Mark, "Its your fault, you and oppa made me do this in order to listen to my ideas every time I won! You tell them, I'll go to the kitchen to make good and snacks, I grab Taeyang, GD, Jin & Suga. You four get to help me, let's go!"

Now let's see if Jin will behave in front of his Hyungs, if not he Will be bitchslapped.

↔↔↔↔↔❇↔↔↔↔↔
🌀Heyo🌀
What's up
My LIL ISLANDERS
hope you like this update
The fun has only just started

I apologize for any misspelled words or any grammatical errors.

Laterz

Eat Well
Sleep Well
Stay Healthy