Bad boy (zach imagine)

This imagine is for everyone just like I promised.

Your P.O.V

There is a boy I like, his name is Zach. The bad thing is he's the schools bad boy. Yeah I know what you might be thinking why is it bad for liking such a good looking boy with a title "bad boy" in school. Well you see he's no good, he gets in trouble more than anyone and he dates basically every girl in the school but me and my friends.

Anyways it's time for me to go to school. As I finished writing in my diary I walk downstairs and went to the kitchen where I was greeted by my mom and my little sister. Me and my sister ,we're close and she knows about my "secret". Anyways I Ate breakfast and as I was finishing my sister asked me if I could drive her to school(your old enough to drive) and i said yes. Once I was done eating my sister and I walked outside to my brand new Range Rover in my favourite colour. After I drove my sister to school I drove to my school. As I walked into school I was greeted by Y/BFF/n. As we walked to our locker which were back to back I saw someone lean against my locker and it was...

Cliffhanger!!!!!! if you want a part 2 comment or vote and i will update

-Olivia aka Liv